Chapter 21

Hi guys!!

I'm back! I'm sorry for dropping off the face of wattpad without so much as a warning! Insufferable will now be updated regularly, only a few days in between uploads. Okay so I don't know if I lost anybody during my absence, again so sorry my munchkins. If you're lost with the story please go back and just recap. But it's pretty much still the same, I have not changed anything. So I will answer your comments if you're really confused. This chapter is kinda confusing. All will be explained in the next chapter.

Lots and lots of hearts! Thanks for the support! And stay warm!

~~~~

"I couldn't imagine not being with you."

Chapter 21

To celebrate we all decided to go to the club. Mia was really excited and squeaked with excitement, and she had left immediately after dinner to get ready. She took about an hour to get ready, she would have probably taken more time if the guys didn't complain so much.

I went to my room to change into a pair of skinny jeans, boots and a long sleeved grey top. It was cold out, a few more days before winter really began. I don't mind the cold at all, to us werewolves we don't feel it as much because of our body heat, but we still feel it.

I was shocked at seeing Alpha Carter sitting in the waiting room with the guys and talking With the as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

Did this mean that he was coming with, and if so

Should I really go with them?

I mean they never really invited me, they jest said we're going to the club. I don't think I was included. Infact if I go to my room right now I am definetly sure that they wouldn't even notice.

At least that is what I keep telling myself, that I mean noting to them.

"I'm ready!" Mia exclaimed excitedily as she stepped into the room, she commanded all of their attention.

She wore a skin tight black dress that stopped just below her butt, leaving nothing to the imagination, and a pair of high heels.

She was hot, I had to give her that. All the guys looked at her with drool running down their faces. Except Nate, because he looked like he was ready to rip their heads off.

Am I the only one noticing this?

Nate growled posseively and made his way to where Mia stood with a lustful gaze on her face.

"You boys better stop looking!" Nate said angrily at them.

Slade shrugged his shoulders and made his way over to me, putting his arm over my shoulder and leading me out of the sitting room where Nate was now having an argument with Mia, saying that she had to change or what not. She was being pretty defiant.

"So you ready to have some fun?" Slade asked me.

I nodded my head excitedly, I don't know why but I felt really jittery about going to the club again. It was like I was anticipating something that sent shivers down my spine, although im not sure if it was a good or bad thing.

Alpha Carter walked past us with a scowl on his face, atleast I think it was a scowl. It could just have been his usual face, because he constantly had something up his ass.

Slade removed his hand from my shoulder shortly after that. I didn't think much of it.

We went in Alpha Carter's jeep. Slade sat in front while I sat next to the twins, Asher and Dominic.