I'd like to tie you to my bed and blind fold you

You all are so amazing for commenting, voting, and fanning! I love all of my fans <3 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had spoken too soon.

Ace entered the room. 

"You're not leaving." He said firmly. 

Aiden's body stiffened into stone behind me. He released a slow cold breathe. 

"What do you mean?" I asked. 

Ace breathed in my ear, slow and seductive. "You're not leaving until we have a little fun. You fell asleep way too early last night." 

Could I speak when his lips were so close to my skin?

I followed Ace upstairs to his bedroom. He slammed the door impatiently behind him. His eyes were brewing with fire and I could almost feel my body trembling in response. 

His lips grazed the back of my neck and his teeth were sharp.

"Unbutton your shirt but don't take it off." He said. 

My fingers were shaking as I unbuttoned the first three buttons of my blouse.

"Listen, Ace....I.." 

He pressed his hand over my mouth. "No talking. This is my game and we play by my rules."

What exactly where his rules? 

His hands trailed across my bare skin. His hands were so warm and I felt my skin burning beneath him. 

"And I'd like to tie you to my bed and blind fold you." Ace said.

"And-" 

This time he placed his fingers in my mouth. "No talking, remember? I would let go you in an hour or less. I just want to indulge my fantasies. Have you ever fantasied  about being tied up?"  He asked. His voice turned darker, harder. 

I didn't know if I should speak.

"You can speak, honey." He said.

"No. I have not." I said.

I breathed in deeply, trying to control the erratic sound of my heart. I wondered if he could hear it beating.

Ace walked to the other side of the room and pulled out a thick rope from a desk drawer. 

"What do you say Sage?" He asked.

I looked at the rope that he was dangling in his hands. 

"What if I say no?" I asked.

"Then you can go home to your boring, mundane life. And you can think about what would of happen if you had just said yes. Take a chance for once in your life, Sage." Ace asked.

"Why do you want to do it?" I asked.

"It turns my blood cold to think of a woman tied to my bed, helpless. " Ace admitted. 

"Why do you want to blind fold me?" I asked.

"So you can learn to see with your inner senses. We depend so much on our eye sight that we hardly ever stop to listen and sometimes we forgot how to feel, how to sense when a dangerous prescence is near."  Ace said.

"Okay, you can do it." I said, holding my wrists out. He tied a carefully knot around my wrist, creating a circle around my wrists. Then he push me down on his bed and made me lie on my back. He tied the other end of the rope to the bed, securing my body tightly to the bed. My feet barely had enough strength to dangle over the edge of his bed.