[Hetalia] Pancakes&Arguments [Canada x Reader X with a tint of England]

[Hetalia]

Pancakes&Arguments

[Canada x Reader X with a tint of England]

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

 Yes. I'm doing Hetalia, even though I said I wouldn't....BUT THIS IS THE ONLY EXPECTION! I will no longer be doing Hetalia requests. <Although I might do two more Hetalia one-shots. But that's it!>

 So don't hate me if I don't do a good freacking job. I did this one-shot without watching a single Hetalia episode or reading a single chapter. So shut up.

 Dedicated to MaryRutley who requested this.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

 You watched the nations fight with each other, sighing and rubbing your temples. They had been at it all day, mostly it being America and Cuba for some reason.

 "Are you okay?" a hesitant voice asked you.

 You looked up to see bluish-violet eyes looking at you, concerned.

 You smiled. "I'm fine."

 "Are you sure?"

 "Yup, Canada-san." You nodded. Then tilted your head. "Do you want to go out for some pancakes tomorrow morning?"

 Canada's eyes widened at the word pancakes, and he nodded his head, enthusiastically. "Oui!"

 Your smile got even bigger. You absolutely adored the guy. But did he like you back?

-.-.-  -.-.-

 "Oi."

 Germany's head snapped up at Japan's voice.

 "What?"

 "Look," Japan pointed at Canada and [Name].

 Canada was blushing as was [Name], but neither seemed to notice it.

 "Pft." England, joined in. "Love."

 Belgium shook her head at England's rudeness. "Don't do that. It's rude. They would make the perfect couple."

 Hungary nodded. "Besides, you're just jealous because you wanted to get [Name]."

 England's voice blushed bright red. "N-Not! You git!"

 Everybody that was in on this conversation and wasn't yelling at each other like America and Cuba were, nodded.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Okay. It was fluff. I get it. Now shut up and enjoy. XD

 DaYUM. This was mostly like a Canada x Reader x England one. ♥ Nah, I'll just leave it up as a Canada one. :) Or nah....both. XD

 Remember me! ♥

 Check out my new book A.A.C.! It's gonna be epic! >,< I'm interviewing/having fun, (get your head out of the dayum gutter), with some really awesome people that are pretty famous in the anime fanficiton world. ^-^ YOSH!. And you guys get to send questions in for them as they will be appearing on the show more than once. It can range from their fanfics to their personal life. (However, there will be a possibility of them not answering questions.)

 - - emeralddrop

2014

(409 Words)