Chapter One

Warning!

This story was written during my freshman and sophomore years of high school. I am currently a freshman in college so you can see where I'm going with this.

I have somewhat rewritten it, but not to the extent that I would like. So please keep that in mind. This story is still under some changes.

Please do not advertise any other works in my comments. Please do not curse in my comments. Please do not be extremely rude in my comments. Any of these will be deleted.

If anyone at anytime would like to make me a cover or a banner just let me know (private message me please). Even if I don't use it as a cover I will post it on any chapter you like.

Please comment and vote, they are extremely appreciated.

The cover above, or to the side, was made by @Kutekittycat01 thank you so much for this, I love it.

Enjoy!

*** REWRITTEN ***

Life with the Blake Brothers

Chapter One

"I'm what?" I screeched throwing my hands up and slumping down onto the couch. The maid of honor dress I was wearing crinkled and mother sent me a glare. It was an ugly dress, but then again aren't all bridesmaids dresses ugly.

"You will meet them at the wedding." She says. "There wonderful boys, you used to know them when you were little. Don't you remember the Blake brothers?" she asked kindly, sucking in her stomach as the tailor zips up her wedding dress.Of course I remembered the Blake's they were the boys I grew up with.

"Turn around." The tailor spoke, a tape measure in her hand and needles sticking out of mouth as she looked my mother up and down. "Beautiful fit, it will be perfect for the wedding. Aren't you proud of your mother?" the tailor asked me.

"Yes ma'am." I answered automatically, my mother shooting me a glance and then looking back at the tailor.

"You did a wonderful job Miss Georgia, thank you so much." My mother told the tailor. She stared at herself in the mirror and did a little twirl. A smile lighting up her face, she was glowing.

"Don't thank me, just have a wonderful wedding and beautiful honeymoon with the soon to be husband." She waved goodbye and exited the room without another word said.

"Alexandria Margret Walker that is no way to behave. You will be on your best behavior with the Blake's and treat them as if they are family. Do you understand?" she asked her eyes narrowing as if challenging me to say no. But that wouldn't be hard. The Blake's were more of a family to me than the man my mother was marrying.

"Yes ma'am." There was a silence that filled the room, but it wasn't a comfortable one. My mother and I had always been close, but now it was like I didn't know the woman standing in front of me.

"You won't even be there that long." She says, once again spinning around to look into the full body length mirror, admiring her perfect dress. Although the perfect dress she wore at her and dad's wedding was upstairs in the attic collecting dust. It's old, she had whined when I had brought it down from the attic. New experiences means a new dress, she had told me and began her search for the right dress.

"So you better be on your best behavior." Noticing my silence, she continues speaking. "Mr. and Mrs. Blake were kind enough to let you stay with them for the time being. They are old friends of your father's and mine, it's not like they are strangers honey. So relax and stand up next to mama, I want to see you in that dress."