[11]: Flying?

I was sitting there rolling my eyes as Ian cursed and flung things around like a whirlwind. I truly felt bad for whoever had to clean up after him because I knew, with his stank attitude and I'm-Above-Everyone ideals, that he was "above such a chore". He has been like this for the past hour without telling me anything. And I was bored of the childish tantrum now.

"What's got your panties in a bunch?" I query with a deadpan expression as I could care less.

He stops pacing and snarls at me before groaning and running a hand repeatedly over his face. This was just stupid and if he didn't want to tell me then...

"It was my dad." I stare at him in shock for one, he answered, and two, I was afraid of what could've been the reasoning for his dad calling that angered him.

I clear my throat and continue, "And what did he want that you're so upset about?"

Ian stares at me with a bland expression. He's always so bipolar that I don't know what to expect from him. And my fear was slowly rising at what his dad could've wanted that he didn't want to tell me.

"He wants to meet you," he deadpanned then followed it with a shrug like it didn't matter. Clearly it's a big deal to me as my heart drops into my stomach and I'm suddenly developed in a cold blanket.

This couldn't be happening. It was all happening too soon. I've barely even met the guy and I'm already being asked to meet his dad? Yeah, this was too much. It'll be better if I just sneak away while he's packing and figure out how to get back to my hideout. I wonder if anything has been sniffing around in there and claiming my things yet. A blind fury erupts in me at that thought and I don't notice that Ian's in front of me.

"Look, my incompetent mate, all you have to do is have dinner with him and then we'll fly back." My eyes widen at his statement.

Fly! I shriek in my head. Oh lordy, we have to fly just to see the man that helped bring this gorgeous man into the world. If I wasn't starved right now, I would've thrown up what little sustenance I could keep down.

"Why do you look like your going to vomit on me," he queries in a slightly disgusted tone, the only emotion that did show in his voice.

"I'm... not going," I whimper, backing away from him and holding myself. Suddenly, I felt lightheaded with an impossible tightness in my chest.

He growls, matching my backwards steps with two long strides of his own until I'm forced into the glass door leading to his balcony. His hazel eyes darkened as they stared into mine, swirling with tiny glimpses of emotion that wouldn't otherwise be there.

"Listen, my incompetent mate, you... " He doesn't get to finish as I cut him off.

"Stop calling me that, you prick," I bark getting angry as I swallow the rising bile. "If I am to be your mate and these people's Luna, then you will treat me with respect or regret it. Simple as that. You're choice."

A flash of something gleamed in his dark orbs before he's back to normal and growling out his frustration. "We are going to my dad's house in Florida for two days then coming back. I don't care what your thoughts are about riding a plane, but fix them so my dad isn't met with your immature attitude."

"Oh," I scoff. "My immature attitude? Really, Ian? The last time I checked your PMSing attitude toward everyone definitely tops mine by a long shot."

He snarls at me before grabbing my arm and dragging me down the stairs. Ian leads me into the kitchen before plopping me down on a stool next to the island.

"Alpha. Luna," everyone in there chants with respect but Ian ignores them as he glares at me. Well, I glare right back, not backing down.

"Good morning to you too, Alpha," mocks a familiar voice behind us and I turn to see Blaine. A shiver courses down my spine as memories of last night pass through my mind.