Akatsuki cuteness

'Love hurts more than falling down and cutting your knee, Hate is a fire buring your bodys insides the more bigger it gets the more pain you feel, Pain is just like Love you get hurt for loving that person so much being lied to for the whole time you love them and soon when they break that bond between you and that lover you are confused and in pain angry at yourself  and you just put on a fake smile for everyone eles but when your alone you cry and cry all night long, the pain you felt will never be forgotten and nethir will the person you loved, this is just how it works  you end up loving them but then you get hurt and then you meet someone who you hate but end up falling for them.' 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I shut my Journal and placed my pen down on the book and slowly rolled over off my bed and stood up looking over at the clock sighing "Man it's only 10 and i got most of what I wanted to do today done" I flopped down on my bed "Man this is what happens when your friends go places on spring break" I said as i sat up and placed my labtop on my desk checking all my stuff inbox empty and comments 0 man what a slow day I bet no one is up. "Well I guess I can get some drawing done~" And with that I opened up my computer drawing part and began my work, "DONE~!" I sang as I finished the 5th newest picture I drew this one was an Anime based one pretty much chbi phormed but still it was cute and took me at least 15 minutes to draw it up and it was finally 11 when I got all 5 pictures done new record for me now for story updates. 'this is gonna be fast~' I thought as I began to type up my updates for 6 for my storys on my Yaoi page. net. "and that should...do~" I said as I finished my last update "So lets see 6 storys which means 6 new updates each equaling to at least 4 pages and it's....what only 12:40 DAMN IT!" I banged my head on the table 3 hours passed but still no one on it was starting to bug me it was a Monday and spring break man so bored. I decided to walk out and watch some t.v but I ended up drawing some yaoi to pass the time and as i was shadding in one of the best parts my phone went off and I picked it up and saw it was my friend and I smiled "finally~" I sang as I read the text. 

** The Text **  

 Ray: Hey

Me: Hey dude, finally some one to talk to i've been bored ALL day~

Ray: Well I stayed up pretty late last night so thats my reason for sleeping in, the others I really don't know.... 

Me: ^^; It's fine dude, i've been keeping myself occupied, drawing and typing, working on my newest yaoi drawing~ 

Ray: Please don't tell me it's another anime one, cause the last 3 you showed me it was anime

Me: The last 2 I showed you were anime the last one was you and Jay

Ray: Well this isn't what I wanted to talk about I wanted to know if I could come over and hang out

Me: Sure, come by in like 10 minutes okay~?

Ray: Sure. I'll be there soon, bye. 

Me: See you soon :3 

** End of Text **

I set my phone down on the couch and ran around cleaning everything and I do mean everything getting things ready for me and him, Ray was my best friend and so was Jay we've been buddies since kindergarden but when we got in 4th grade I started to draw them in love like sences like kissing and such cause they were very close with each other so I decided to do that  it might make them blush at the pictures and get a little annyoed but they all ways like them in the end so really that was there way of saying nice drawing. I finally got when I heard my computer making a beep sound and I ran over to my labtop and saw I got some new comments 'Nice work, LOVE the detail'  one person commented on my picture 'so sexy~!!'  another said and I smiled at this "AWESOME~!" I yelled jumpping up and down cause two of my pictures I just had drawn were having some many lookers and comments I was so happy, *knock, knock* I skipped happyily over to the door and opened it thinking it was my buddie Ray. "Hello~" I said opening the door and what I saw was pretty interesting a box full of kittens not your normal kittens but kittens none the less,I scooped the box up and took them inside to get a better look but what I saw was amazing, "wow..."