Freedom To Walk The World

She sprints down the alley way with the biggest grin. This is what she's been thriving for. All the adrenaline running threw her as she runs through the streets.

"Get back here!", the cops yell a few feet behind her. She slows down alittle, but she's still running fast enough so they can't catch her.She slows down to try and find somewhere to hide. She just keeps turning corners, hoping that she won't come to a dead end.

She starts to laugh as she exits the back area of the buildings and reaches the crowded streets. She speeds up her feet. "Oh the thrill!" she cries out. The cops are now getting further behind and cant hardly spot her through the crowded street.

Running the opposite way of people isn't as easy as i thought ,her mind speaks.

She turns her head to the right getting a look at the cars passing by. She sees a quick opening ahead and speeds up.

I'm gonna go for it!, she takes the first leap off the sidewalk and as her foot touches the asphalt and concrete of the street. She sprints across as fast as her body can go reaching its limits. She dodges the cars as they honk and shriek but she keeps going feeling so free. When she reached the end and got to the other she stopped. she turned around to see the cops were gone.

Yes! I did it!

She smiled big, threw her arms up, and shouted "Wooh!", letting out some of the excitement she built up. She began to walk down the street seeing a bus bench up ahead. When she reached her destenation she saw a trash can next to it. She threw the two paint cans she was holding into the trash. She was feeling pretty lucky tonight. She able to actually finish her tagging on a building,get caught by the cops but get away ,and find a bus stop near by. 

She sat on the bench next to a woman. The woman appeared to be in her early 20's and alittle drunk. She waited and waited. After 15 minutes the bus came."Only waiting for 15 minutes," she cheered,"Hope this luck doesnt end!" She stepped onto the bus paying the 50 cent bill and taking the third seat from the front with no one else sitting next to her. She added that to her list of luck tonight. Normally, she'd sit in the front but after running so much her legs ached and she needed to rest.

45 minutes later...

As the bus came to another stop she saw it was a fimilar street. She figures it was the closet she'd get to her street so she got off. The street was 5 blocks from her house. Usually, she'd have to walk 3 times that but night was a lucky one. Even with her tired legs she enjoyed the walk. She always enjoys walks. They're always peaceful and the only time she has to think or just float off.

Nearing her home, she starts to slow down. She dreads home. It's so stressfully and to her it is a prison and she is always the escaped convict.

Three houses down she spotted her father's car.

"Shit"she said under her breath even though no one was around.

She walks through the door slowly and quietly knowing she could by some time and try to think up a lie before she gets yelled at. She steps into the kitchen spotting her brother going through the fridge.

"Heey,Sammy,"he says drunkenly."How's it going? I havent seen you since..uhh..Hey,Sammy.Where have you been?"he speaks with a slurr on his words.

"Micheal Ayden Jinxx have you been drinking," Sammy interrogated.

He wobbled towards her and she catched him as he started to fall.

She heard footsteps coming near.

"Samantha! Is that you?"a voice spoke sternly,"Samantha Lynn Jinxx answer me."

Micheal still stumbled.

"Shh Shh.Act normal."

"I am normal."he said in the most unnormal and drunkly way.

"Shh Shh."

Her father, Steven,  walked in. "SAM!WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!"he yelled.

Atleast, he's not that mad. ,she thought, He called me Sam. He only calls me Samantha when he's really angrey and Sammy when he's happy. So, he's in the middle.

"It's 10 pm your not even suppose to be gone at all. Do you understand the words your grounded at all. Plus, your grounded for leaving in the first place! You never learn,Samantha."

Uhh oh he's getting angrier even though i havent said anything yet.

"What am i suppose to do to make you listen to me? Are you even listening now!?"

"I'm sorry dad but i just wanted to walk. I've been grounded since forever."

"You wanted to walk! Walk up the stairs then! Right now, walk your ass up to your room and dont come back down 'til it's time for school!"

"But.."

"WALK!"

"Fine!"

She stomped up the stairs and as she went up she heard her brother speak.

"Ya know you should be easier on her."

"Are you drunk?"

Then before she reached the top step she heard the fimilar sound of her father's fist beating against her brother's body.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had some help from a friend figure out names and things. Hope it's good it's my first story.