The Power In Me

Sigh... I envy the day someone will understand.

It all started waking up and looking in the mirror.

My eyes had become a bright blue, and the power had been enabled for me to see visions.

I told no one...

Sigh.

Now everyone thinks I am just a physco with bright blue eyes, always staring into space like an idiot.

You people, don't understand.

_________________________________________________________________________

The day will come, when this will blow up right in there face. In all of their face's. If I see a misfortune in them? Haha nice try,  you're screwed.

I walked onto the icy sidewalk outside of my house and proceeded to my car. I turn the key and started the car and drove to school. I got to school, took out the key and took a deep breath. "Here we go"  I said to myself. My eyes stared up to the sky as I stepped out of the car. I then looked blanky to the door and walked in. I took my last deep breath and I finally stepped in.

When I got to homeroom, I sat down and imidiately I stared to the ceiling, and I seen it.

Mandee Karson? I see you. Your room is burning, and in the burning remains of your room, I see the F on your test were getting beck today. I hope you have a great day Mandee. 

I let out a little laugh.

I know it's evil, but hey. What have you done for me Mandee?

Lets make a list.

1. Made fun of me.

2.Gave me the nickname "icyeyes"

3. Hated since kindergarten.

4. Is a freaking stuck up snob prep that thinks she is better than everyone.

Haahaa...

I looked at her. All the other preps surrounded her desk.

"Oh my gooosshh I will like totally text you tonight" Katie Mayrek said.

I hope your phone was in your room, snob.

Sigh.

"Hey icyeyes!" Mandee yelled.

"Shut up." I said.

"Haha, no thanks" She smirked.

I went up to her, and yelled, "I said, SHUT UP." 

"Who do you think you are?" She screamed.

"Im me." I said calmy. "Im not you, like all these other losers. Yeah, I called you losers. You are all pathetic, you waste all of your time following this donkey." I said

"You dont have any room to call other people donkeys." She said.

I glared at her, as the anger got higher, and

I flipped her desk over and crushed her.