Chapter 1: Mysterious Website

Daniella Campbell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniella Campbell, that's me.

17 years old,

Studies at "Glamour High School for Girls".

It's a classy school for rich kids like me.

I have shoulder length auburn locks and jet black eyes.

My best friends are Amy Shay and Katie Holmes.

Both of them have boyfriends from the neighboring school just in front of our school called "Intellectual High School for Boys."

Amy's boyfriend is Richard McKnight while Katie's boyfriend is called Eric Kinley.

Both of them are pretty handsome but not handsome enough for me.

You see, I envy those girls who have boyfriends, especially both of my best friends.

I have lots of handsome suitors from the neighboring school but I just think they're not good enough for me, that's why I kept waiting for the guy who would suit my tastes better.

Sadly, I've been waiting for years now and I haven't seen anyone who comes into my liking.

I never had a boyfriend before and my best friends kept telling me it's because I don't feel satisfied and look for the bad things in a guy that I know I won't like instead of the good things that I might love in them.

I have confidence in my abilities therefore, I just don't pick anyone to be my boyfriend.

You know why I'm so hard to please? I'm not boasting but I want you to see my perspective so you understand why I set my standards very high.

I am the flower of our school and a top notcher in our batch at the same time.

I know how to play the drums, keyboard, violin and I'm learning guitar, tuba and other instruments.

I'm also taking painting classes and won awards in both local and international competitions, so you see, I am very talented!

Furthermore, I believe that I am a very sweet and loving girl.

I'm born in a very wealthy family, my mother is a lawyer and my dad is a company owner.

I also did photo shoots and commercials.

Not to mention, I am a very popular girl in our school.

Everybody knows me, but I don't know all of them.

I sat with Amy and Katie on the cafeteria tables and talked about things when suddenly,

Amy screeched,

"Isn't that our boyfriends, Eric and Richard?!"

"Yes it is! Does my hair look fine? How about my makeup?" Katie asked continuously throwing questions at us.

"You're fine." I said while taking a delicate sip of my chamomile tea.

This is no ordinary cafeteria, just so you know.

This is a posh school so the food here aren't just the usual sloppy joes and whatever that lumpy thing the cafeteria lady dumps on people's trays.

We have high class meals like caviar, foie gras and escargot.

Although sometimes, I really crave for just the simple white cheese pizza in sbarro.

Richard and Eric are walking towards our table and greeting all of us,