Chapter 23

Nash's POV

Me and Ariana got back to the hotel room and changed into pajamas. She wanted to spend some quality time alone with me so we decided to watch a movie and cuddle. She chose the notebook which was a sappy love story from what I've heard. Half way through the movie Ari was crying like a baby. I pulled her tighter into me and petting her hair. My phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled it out to see who it was. It was Montana. From: MontanaEspinosa- the funeral was really nice, ill be back on the tour in two days, tell Ari and Matt I said hi and I love them :)' I read inside my head. I replied telling her I missed her and would tell them. "Montana said hi and she loves you" I whispered into Ariana's ear. She nodded taking her phone out and texting Montana. After she was done and sat her phone down I pulled her on top of me and smiled at her.

"Hey" she said smiling at me. "Hi baby" I whispered leaning up to kiss her. She turned her head to the side so I kissed her cheek. I frowned at her and pouted. She giggled and got up to go down to the lobby.

We got off the elevator and walked across the carped floor towards the exit. "Lets go on a walk" Ariana said taking my hand in hers. We passed many people rushing to where they needed to go, "California is so beautiful" she whispered more to herself than me. I squeezed her hand silently letting her know I agree.

Ariana's POV

Me and Nash made it back to the hotel in a comfortable silence. The lobby was empty and the corridors were quiet. We took the elevator up to our floor and I kissed him quickly going into the room I shared with the girls. Emily, Dina and Marya were in there laying quietly on the beds. I grabbed some sweatpants and a Tshirt going into the bathroom to change. I tied my hair up and wiped my makeup off before changing into my pajamas and shutting the light off. I slipped into the bed I shared with Emily and fell asleep thinking about the beautiful blue eyed boy I called mine.

The next morning I woke up with a kink in my neck. I rubbed the spots where it hurt and waited for the girls to get up. Emily was the first one to stir next to me and stretch her arms out. "Morning Ari" she said rubbing her eyes and yawning. "Good morning" I replied. The other girls woke up next and we all tried to do our hair and makeup at the same time, which turned out super terrible. After we were satisfied with how we looked we went next door to the guys room. They were all sleeping peacefully. I plugged my IPhone into one of the ihomes sitting on the table. I blasted out some Ariana Grande because she is the queen. The guys jumped up scared while us girls screamed the lyrics and danced around the room. "You guys are fucking stupid" Taylor said slamming his face back onto his pillow. "Love you too Tay" I said blowing him a kiss. We all laughed and turned the music down. There was a knock on the door. Nash went to go get it whilst the rest of us sat on the beds on our phones.

"BEST FRIEND!" Nash yelled out carrying a squirming blonde into the room. He threw her onto the bed Matt and Carter were sitting on. "You're an ass" I heard. I then recognized the girl to be Montana. We all jumped at her and had a huge dog pile. "You guys are fricking heavy" she complained. We laughed and got off of her. She was still shook up from her brother passing away. I sat down on Nash's lap and watched as Matthew hugged his girlfriend. I turned to look at Nash and he was staring at me. I wrapped my arms Around him And hugged him before pecking his lips and laying my head on his chest.

Update yay! sorry I haven't posted since..... whenever but oh well :) kik me: Montana_rose13
~Montana