He's My Mate! Chapter 26

Chapter 26: Its over

The ride home was...well awkward. Jonathan kept glancing at me from the corner of his eyes,looking away whenever I caught him. It was silent and I was uncormfortable. I kept thinking about Julia and what the kiss meant,but then again,it could have meant nothing. One thing is for certain though,I will not be his mistress,even if being without him will slowly but surely kill me.I will not have an affair with him.

I hate cheating and I know that what we have been doing is not only unfair to Julia but also to me. If I'm gonna be with him,it has to be me and me only,but I can't shake this feeling out that he may be inlove with Julia,I mean why else would he want to marry her for. Jonathan is a faithful guy,I know it for sure,the only reason he kissed me was because of this bond we share,I don't thimk he would have done it if I was not his mate.

I looked at him and noticed that he was smiling,which is what he has been doing since we left the class.

I wanted to say something to him,but I couldn't.He realy made me nervous,in a very...unusual way. Whenever I'm around him,I just feel like ripping his clothes off and doing the naughty but I could never do that unless he's aware of us being mates.

Come to think of it,How am I gonna be able to tell him if that I'm a werewolf if we ever be together? Will he accept me or will he reject me?

Gosh this is all so complicated,I just wish I never met him sometimes,but I don't ever regret it. He's amzing and nothing would make more happy than claiming him,although I don't think that will ever happen,not if Julia is still part of his life.

"What're you thinking about?" he asked,taking me out of my deep thoughts.

"Uhm...Julia?" I replied,my voice breaking a little,I didn't even mean to tell him that.

His smile instantly faded and he focused back on the road,is he gonna answer me or did I just piss him off? But it's not like I did anything wrong.

"What about her?"his voice was rather cold and kind of...sad?

"I don't know...I mean we kissed,more than twice...I just feel like..." I paused,not knowing what else to say.But I knew what I had to say.

"You feel like we're betraying her?" he looked at me then back at the road.

"I guess...she's a realy nice person and I just don't want to come between you too..." He chuckled a little from my words.

"Oh no,I don't mean it like that.I know that 'm nothing compared to her and I know that I don't stand a chance,but I just-this can't keep happening." I looked down,not wanting to see his reaction.

He didn't reply,and the awkward silence kept playing its part. Right now,I so hate being nearer to him.

The car came to a stop and noticed that we had arrived.My mom's car was parked outside.

"Well-er-thanks." I unbuckled my seat belt,still not meeting his eyes.

"Charlene..."He called as I was about to open the door.I din't look at him.

"Have a good night." He said after hesitating a little,like he was trying to figure out what to say.

I nodded and walked to the door,not at once looking at him.

I got inside to find my mom watching tv.

''How was school?''She asked.

''Fine...''I mumbled and walked up the stairs.

''Hey,are you okay?''My mom asked,turning to look at me.

''Yeah just tired,I'll be in my room when you need me.'' I walked to my room and shut the door.

I jumped on my bed and put on my earphones,listening to Taylor Swift.

Quickly,I drifted off to sleep.

#####

''I think you've had enough sleep,wake up!'' my mo shook me from my bed.

''Mom...please.'' I groaned.

''Charlene it's 11 in the morning and you've been asleep since yesterday.Now get up. We need to go shopping.''

My eyes flipped open immediately,''What? How come?'' This was all so shocking me,I mean the last time I went shopping with my mom was before my dad died.

She seemed a little taken aback by my question but she understood where it came from.

''We need to get you a dress.'' she spoke as I went into the shower.

''Oh,for what?'' I asked from the bathroom.

''The Garners are having a pre-wedding celebration and we were invited.''

I froze on the spot. Fortunately my mom couldn't see me. I was numb for a second,I didn't know what to say. This was just too much for me.

''Oh,I-er-it's full moon tonight.'' I spoke after a long pause.

How stupid of me to have thought that Jonathan will ever want to be with me.

''We can always go before it gets dark. Be quick in there okay.'' she exited my room. My mom was so persisant,she wouldn't listen if I told her I couldn't go.

I stepped into the shower and let the water sooth me.

This was gonna be a long night,with full moon and the whole Mr Garner thing,gosh!

-----------

10 votes and I will upload before the end of the day. Comment and Fan. Love you all.