Chapter 34: Sarah's Birthday!!

BEFORE I START I JUST WANT TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!!!!! EVERYONE GO BLOW UP @BelieveInMiracles WALL WITH HAPPY BIRTHDAY POSTS RIGHT THIS INSTANT!!!!

IDEAS!!

****************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 34: Sarah's Birthday

SARAH'S POV

I looked up to see CC looking down at me, smiling.

"Whaaat" I asked with a smile, stretching.

"Nothing, your just incredibly beautiful" I just smiled and kissed him.

"I'm going to get dressed" I said hopping out of bed and digging out my clothes.

I got dressed and started doing my hair. I found CC standing in the door way.

"Happy birthday" He said kissing me and heading out to the front. Wow, he actually remembered.

I walked out and all the guys ambushed me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!" They yelled pulling me into one giant bone crushing hug.

"AGHH I CAN'T BREATHE!" I screamed and they didn't release one bit.

They finnaly let go and I dropped to the ground.

"Mail Sarah" John said dropping 2 big bags on CC's bunk.

"Those 2 are for you, 2 more coming."

"W-W-WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

"Yep!" He said dropping 2 more bags on CC's bunk.

"W-W-Wow" I stuttered and dramatically fell on the couch. Everyone just laughed.

"PRESENTS!" Ashley yelled and pulled out a box wrapped neatly and the other 4 did the same.

I opened up all their gifts and thanked each one of them.

 From Andy I got a customized leather jacket. It was black with purple writing. It said BYRDD on the back and had the BVB logo in the front. It had purple lining on the cufs and the bottom of the jacket. All of the guys names were ingraved on both of the sleeves ad there was a heart around CC's.

Jake got me a loaded Hot Topic gift card. It had $100!!!

Ashley got me personalized drum sticks. They were purple and Property of Sarah Byrdd was written in black. It had BVB ARMY written in black too. It also had all of the guys names and again, CC's name had a heart around it.

Jinxx got me a purple drum pad with black rimming. It said Sarah Byrdd at the bottom.

"Before I give you my present to you, I want to show you something"

"Oh CC NOOO NOT IN FRONT OF US!" Jake whined.

"I'M NOT FUCKING TALKING ABOUT THAT JACKASS!" CC yelled then turned back to me. He took off his shirt to reveal a giant fucking tattoo that said SARAH kind of like Jake's tattoo which says Carolyn. 

"Oh my... wow CC"  I said amazed.

"Yep and this" He said revealing his arm to see Sarah + CC <3.

I wrapped my arms around his neck in a giant hug.

"I love you soo much" I said, letting some tears escape.