Chapter 1- Shipped Away

A/N- Sorry this chapter is so short... it's more of an introduction. The rest of the chapters are atleast 3 pages long! Comment, vote and fan! Thanks! Also the picture on the side is my drawing of Zayn Malik<3

Cover made by Me!!!!

Valeria's P.O.V

It was a very sunny summer day. I had just gotten off of the plane, finally arrived in England for the summer with my Aunt Tally so my parents could figure out their divorce without involving me... typical. They think they're doing me a favor by shipping me off to a foreign country. Now where is Aunt Tally?

Aunt Tally's P.O.V

All I could think about all morning was Val. I haven't seen her since she was six; she was such a cute, little girl with long, chestnut hair and those big, brown eyes. I can't wait to see how much she's grown over the years. It's just a shame the poor thing is here because of her parents' divorce. I think I see her. "Val!" I yell.

"Over here, Aunt Tally!" Valeria called back.

Val's P.O.V

"Val!" Aunt Tally yelled.

"Over here, Aunt Tally!" I called back. There she was to take me back to her house for the summer. Great, I thought to myself, here's to a miserable summer with my well-into-her-fiftes, craft loving, show tune singing Aunt Tally. All I could do was just stand there staring at her I was so mad with my parents.

"Val! I've missed you so much! I can't believe you're here! We're going to have loads of fun this summer! "Here, let me take one of your bags," said Aunt Tally.

I passed her my purple bag with the Justin Bieber key chain on it. "Yeah, it's going to be great, Aunt Tally!" I said half-heartedly, but she didn't catch on.

Once we loaded my luggage, we got into her tiny, European car and started to drive away. Aunt Tally looked frazzled, but then again I probably did too. This was a big change, since I was living in a different country, hundreds of miles away from my friends and family. Aunt Tally has lived alone for ten years now, since I was six.

I leaned over to check out the radio, but I have no idea how to work it so I just sat back and sighed. Aunt Tally must have noticed, because she turned on the radio for me. "You kids like this?" she says.

I read the name of the song and told her, "'What Makes You Beautiful'? I've never heard of it."

"Well, they're pretty big over here; I think they're called One Direction. You can look them up in your spare time, if you fancy, the girls think they're the bees' knees!" said Aunt Tally. The bees' knees? What is this! We suddenly stopped and I looked out the window to see a small, peach-colored house. Actually, it was really small, but I guess, if only one person lived there, then that's all they would need.

"We are here, Val! Welcome home! I'll go ahead in and put the dog out, and I'll see you inside!" said Aunt Tally. She smiled, then exited the car. Now I'm sitting here feeling sorry for myself. I need to get a grip. I decided to get out of the car, grab my bags and go in. As I'm walking to the door, I notice Aunt Tally has cute, little stepping stones leading up to her porch. I step on each one as if it were a game, trying not to touch the grass. I reach the door and grab for the knob and it's not there. It's in the middle of the door... what? Okay, then.

"Val, your bedroom is all made up for you. Just go up the stairs and it's the second door on the left, the wash room is right next to it," Aunt Tally said from across the room while she was filling the dog's bowl.

"Okay, thank you!" I said back.

I open my door and my room is probably twice the size of the bathroom, which is not very big, but it'll do. It's peach-colored, like the house, with a plain dresser that has a mirror attached to it. Across from it is a single bed with a floral bedspread, also peach-colored. I put some of my luggage on the floor and some on my bed. I took a deep breath then started to un-zip the bag on my bed when I heard Aunt Tally yell something. I ran out to the hallway to see what she wanted.

"Val!" Aunt Tally yelled again.

"Yeah!" I yelled back.

"Supper is at seven, dear! Feel free to go out if you want, and also I have a Mobile Phone down here for you," said Aunt Tally.

"Alright, thank you!" I said and then went back to my room to continue unpacking.

I opened my bag and there was a framed picture of my parents and me from a vacation or something, laying on top of a bunch of clothes. I picked it up and threw it across the room into a corner. "Forget this," I thought to myself, "I'll finish unpacking later tonight."

I turned around and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like a mess, so I quickly went through my cosmetic bag and found my brush, foundation, and some mascara. I ran the brush through my long, chestnut hair, dabbed on some foundation, and put some mascara on my already long lashes. I didn't even bother to wear my blue-colored contacts, not in the mood. I turned around to check myself out. Good enough, I guess. I ran down the stairs, grabbed the cell phone off the counter, and left a note for Aunt Tally saying, "I'll try and be back by seven. If I'm not home by then just eat without me; I don't mind. Love, Val." I grabbed my flip-flops and out the door I went.