How It All Started

It started 5 years ago...

You grew up with the man they called Link. He had crystal blue eyes. Luscious long blond hair. He was also lazy but it was just another thing you loved about the man. It was a hot summer day the heat was unbearable. When finally you gave in you jumped into the cold refreshing lake that was close by to the town you were currently located at. Not much later the kids from the village joined you. You were all splashing around having a good time until that handsome man showed up. He was absolutely beautiful. He pulled his shirt off and you were awestruck by his well built abs. He caught you starring. You your eyes met and then he grinned that cocky smile of his. Then he jumped in by the side of you.  Suddenly you and Link were in a splashing war. Seeing who could over power one another. Of course Link won being all buff and beefy as he is. After you lost the war and afterwards Link pulled you in and kissed you. After an hour or two you and Link got out and walked to the house you both lived in together.

After taking turns in the bathroom to change your clothes. You made dinner (if you can't cook this is your time to shine XD) afterwards you both got into bed and cuddled until the morning. The next morning you decided to help Link with washing his epic horse Epona. It was just an average day. When you went to bed tonight you had another night terror. You had a very rough past and it often time led to you having night terrors, panic attacks, etc. Link once again wiped away your tears, comforted you telling you "It was just another dream... I'm here." When you finally calmed down like always you talked about the night terror. It's been the same night terror for the past 5 months. You would meet 3 women in the forest near your home and they would use some sort of magic on you and you would be screaming in pain. When Link would come running to the rescue they would have already taken you away. He would always reassure you that it would never happen and that he loved you and he would do anything for you.  He would kiss you and slowly sing to you until you fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry the chapter was short I was writing this on impulse because I noticed when I searched there were no Link X Goddess Reader!!! We need to fix that lmao. I've only played 4 of the games so sorry if it doesn't meet your Legend Of Zelda standards for you fans out there but I promise you I will try my best!!! I hope you enjoyed the chapter. If you have Ideas for the next chapter, see grammar errors, something isn't clear or want to tell me what you loved about the chapter PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me. I LOVE your guys feedback. Until next time...