Social

Being social is honestly the stupidest thing ever. You have to be on the newest trends or be on twitter constantly just to try to make new friends. People honestly think if you aren’t on the new apps then you’re a freak. Well I’m off of them for a while because even with them it’s hard to help someone out or actually be social with them because they think that they are in their own little world. It’s actually really funny because then ten minutes later all you see them say is that they wish someone was there for them when you tried to be. They don’t want you, they want someone attractive or someone “”Popular””. Maybe that is you, but maybe it isn’t. That’s when you finally realize that this stuff is stupid. You’re sick of it. Then you get rid of it that way you don’t embarrass yourself anymore. Maybe even that isn’t you, maybe you’re the one thinking you “need someone”. How about you look around and figure out who’s actually trying to help and who is just trying to get into your pants, girls, but if you’re a guy you have that girl you can tell everything too, but it gets to be to much when she doesn’t get it. Things you try and constantly try to explain to her and she doesn’t get it. You can’t blame her, you sound stupid, but it sucks when nobody really gets it. Being social shouldn’t be about these stupid apps, but that’s all it is anymore. I’m done with it.