Chapter 24

Coltons POV

I couldn’t wipe the smile off my face thinking about what happened last night. I didn’t really expect it to be good but it was just that. It was fucking amazing and I don’t regret it either. I’m not going to lie to myself and say my intentions wasn’t to come to her for that because that’s exactly why I came here last night I wanted her. I needed her.

From the moment I crushed my lips to hers that was it, I lost all control to hold myself back. I couldn’t stop last night and I didn’t want to. I know Ashlyn didn’t either she wanted it as much as myself. The way her body felt underneath me and the way she responded made me want her even more. 

Looking down at her peacefully sleeping, I couldn’t help but admire how beautiful she was. Her soft skin and her soft pink lips that I just wanted to kiss right now. I always thought Ashlyn was beautiful she is a very attractive girl I will admit that and so did a lot of people at school. I never liked the shit guys would say about her it pissed me off. I had my arm still wrapped around her waist and she was cuddled up next to me. I felt like a creep just watching her sleep but I couldn’t help not to. 

 Last night she looked amazing I couldn’t keep my eyes off her from the car to the party. Seeing her with that guy last night pissed me off that I wanted to make her jealous with Katie the girl I was talking to last night. Stupid of me yes but I couldn’t help it. Everything is changing now, my feelings for her are changing. I can’t stop thinking about her and my dreams of her never stop. I think I’ve wanted Ashlyn for a while now, It all started after I started having dreams about her. It would continually play through my mind that I kept my space from Ashlyn. At a stage I wanted it to stop, I didn't want to think about her anymore. It kept going and going that I guess I developed feelings for her.

I always had in my mind that it was so wrong but now it's like I don't care anymore. I'm not going to lie to myself and say that I don't feel something towards Ashlyn because I do, As soon as we got home I knew she was upset with me. I stuffed up and accused her for making me jealous which I was wrong she wasn't trying to, I was. I wanted to talk to her but she stormed straight up to her room that I didn't have a chance to talk and apologise. She was right though I have been thinking that everything she did was to hurt me but she truly wasn't trying to, she was trying to get over me. 

Even though I enjoyed last night I wish we would have talked, I just hope she doesn’t think that I just wanted to sleep with her and that's it. She moved closer towards my body cuddling more into me. She softly breathed out while her eyelids rose slightly then she shut them again. She moved again opening her eyes but quickly covered them from the light that was shining in from her window. She quickly turned looking over at me and her eyes were wide. She just looked from me to her then down at her sheet covered body. It was like she was remembering last night and couldn't believe that it happened. Oh it happened Ashlyn.

"Morning," I said breaking the silence. 

She blew out a breath and smiled, "Morning." 

I wanted to talk to her. 

"Look about last nig-" 

"I know what you’re going to say, it was a mistake I get It." she angrily replied I shook my head. What, no.

"No I wasn't going to say that." I looked at her. She looked shocked. 

"Wait... what."

"I don't regret last night. I liked last night and I wanted it as much as you did." I spoke, Ashlyn was completely shocked. Her mouth was open. I touched her cheek, stroking softly. She had no idea how bad I wanted her.

"Really?" she whispered, I nodded smiling down at her.

"Yes, I wanted you last night Ashlyn." I replied. She smiled biting her lip softly. God I wanted to kiss her. She could tell I wanted to she started breathing heavily moving closer towards me. My body was edging towards hers wrapping a hand around to the back of her neck.