Chapter 3 - Just thinking...

Start from the beginning

But something stopped me because I felt a weird sensation that someone was looking at me. I stopped and slyly looked all direction to see if I could find anyone but I didn’t. All I saw were the students walking into school; I looked across the field and saw the other section of school was also flowing in one by one. I thought I would spot Hunter at least considering we do go to the same school and all but I didn’t see him.

Our school divided into sections, because we lived in a small community the school starts from young to middle to high school and if you want voluntarily college. So it showed that not only did I ever see him in my life, it also meant he probably moved here couple of years ago and started when I was small.

So I turned around to walk back into class. Until I saw a shadow move I was too scared my body froze. So when I looked again I saw nothing maybe it was my imagination, but I could really sense someone watching me. I shivered this was getting more creepy who the hell was it?

I went back in and class started, we heard the bell and we all sat down. The best part of being in school was the freedom I got of not having a care in the world. Of course education was important but to me right now daydreaming and decision making was in process.

I was imagining the problem of getting married; the prospect of no one knowing what was happening filled me with dread. What if I died? What if they locked me up? But nope that wasn’t what was going to happen was it or was I just fooling myself. The ring I got from them I had made it into a necklace and placed it around my neck, I didn’t want anyone to know and I unconsciously touched it having Hunters image placed in my mind when I did made me scowl.

I felt something thrown at my head and I looked down to see a scrunched up paper, I picked it up and unscrambled it. I looked at the handwriting scrawny but neat and I knew who it was but the question however wasn’t what I wanted to read, because I had no idea how to answer it.

Why are you making so many faces? And why do you keep touching your chest?

Marie

I looked towards my friend and saw her mouthing something to me, but I couldn’t catch it in time as I heard my teacher call my name which made me jump.

“Blair Vanvoreen!” I heard a squeaky sound from the front

“Yes Mrs. Shingle” I replied casually but my heart was thumping

“Can I ask what you are doing? And why you are not paying attention?” She glared at me she really didn’t like me much.

“I was doing nothing Mrs, I am paying attention” I retorted back I hated it when they said you don’t know anything but you do.

“Care to explain what I have up here then?” she replied smugly

“Certainly, that is an equator, which is the intersection of a sphere's surface with the plane perpendicular to the sphere's axis of rotation and containing the sphere's centre of mass.” I said and hoped to lord she didn’t ask me anything else because I didn’t know what else we did.

“Well done” she narrowed her eyes as if I was lying, but I wasn’t technically “Make sure to write these down and look up” she replied back and went back to the board to write.

I breathed, and looked at my friend again who stifled a laugh and I scowled. She mouthed sorry and we waited till the bell rang and when it did. I found a small yet energetic girl rush towards me full speed to ask me questions that I couldn’t answer.

“Why are you so spaced?” She asked her baby blue eyes widening.

“Nothing Marie, it’s just my grandfather” I replied back and she scowled Marie, besides Seth are the only ones I know who knew the real me, the truth about my family and all. So it didn’t surprise me when she looked upset.