Chapter 5

I leaned forward and Wiped away a falling tear...

- " let me make IT Up for you. But just so you know, i NEVER Loose." I smiled and got down on My Knees..

- " s-Sebastian! What do you think Your doing?!" I Could se My master Smile.

- " don't worry, i Will try To calm myself This time.." I Said and started To unbotton his clothes.

I sucked at his nipple hard untill he blushed. I moved Up and kissed him on the lips. His body leaned back and took IT gently.

- " NO! Its My turn To make IT Up for you." He screamed, and started To unbotton My pants.

- " M-master.." He dragged My underwears down and started To heavily suck.

I Held his hair and pushed him To suck harder. I started To moan.

- " Master , This is highly wrong.." I tried To speak as i moaned.

- " oh would you SHUT IT already! I know you Wanted THIS for a long time." My master smiled.

He started To suck harder While jerking me off , i Could feel how i almost came.

- " s-stop, i'm gonna come , master.." I tried To Say.

- " oh no! Not yet you wont!" He took of his pants and now sat naked on top of My body.

We started To kiss deeply and Our tungs played around.

- " bend over." I told him With a Smile on My Face.

- " WH WHAT? Sebastian you Can't just!" I stopped him righ there and made him sit on all 4.

I pushed a couple of Fingers in first and started To slowly get him moan.

When he was dripping wet i tok My Manhood Out.

I hardly penetrated him as he he Held his hands in a clothing piece.

- " AAH.. Sebastian! It Its To big.." Just at that moment i came.

I came inside him and all My fluid ran Out from his hole.

Just after i came , i started To go harder and faster To My speed limit.

I Could se how My master cried and took all he got, he came Several Times' and It squirted Up in his Own Face.

I stopped and pulled IT Out as ciel turned around and started To suck me again.

- " m-master, you still havn't got enough?," i smiled as i pushed his head down To make IT fit him his Tiny mouth. But IT was To big.

All of Sudden i came into his mouth. He raised his head and licked IT off.

He then placed his body on top of me again and we started To kiss.

- " I love To make you moan." I Said While deeply Making Out With him..