Chapter One

{Malenda'sPov}

I snatched off the long black wig and placed it down on the counter in my dressing room. I took my hair out of the ponytail it was in and it fell to my shoulders. I ran my hands through it while I watched my own movement in the mirror.

knock, knock

Who was it now? Gosh I hope it wasn't my boss because he would ask me to stay a few more hours and I didn't want that. I never do. I was tired and all I wanted to do was get back home to my teddy bear and bed. I'm a loner I know but it's cool.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"August." I scrunched my face up. Who the f-ck is August? N-gga said it like I was suppose to know who he was. I got up and opened the door. There standing in front of me was this tall light skin dude.

"Where you born in the month of August?" He shook his head no. Then why was his name August? He flashed me a smile as he looked me up and down licking his lips. I muffed him pushing his head back. The smile that was plastered on his face left.

"The f-ck? Keep your hands to yourself."The tone in his voice was now angry and I could clearly hear his New Orleans accent.

I pointed to my eyes as I spoke "I would appreciate if you would keep your eyes up here. Please and thank you. Now what is it that you want?" I was becoming irritated for the simple fact I wanted to leave and here this n-gga was wasting my time.

"I saw you onstage doing your thing and I asked your boss if you could be my private dancer. So here I am." I rolled my eyes. "Well sorry to tell you I'm leaving and next time you want something from me, ask me. My boss doesn't own me." I was about to close the door in his face when my boss called my name, my real name. Like we have fake names for a reason my n-gga. I opened the door back open and he snatched me out the room aggressively while pressing his nails down into my arm. I huffed. I hated my damn job.

"If I tell you to give someone a dance you do it. Got it?" I nodded my head and he let me go going on his merry way down the hall. I looked over at August who was still standing by the door. "Happy now?"

"Look if it makes you feel better I'm sorry that he put his hands on you like that but you were being difficult so ..." He trailed off. I walked back in my dressing room and he followed me in shutting the door and locking it. I side-eyed him. I hope he wasn't thinking I was having sex with him. Tuh. He went over to the couch in my room and sat down. "I got the perfect song." He reached in his pocket pulling out his Iphone 5. I watched him as he pressed buttons and then picked the song.

Throw that ass by BeatKing started playing and my mood instantly changed. I immediately started twerking. This was my jam. I felt August's presence behind me but I didn't bother stopping I was to busy getting it.

~

The song went off and August and I both collapsed on the couch. "I'm tired as hell" He looked at me and laughed. " How you tired and you ain't even did nothing." I looked at this n-gga long and hard. "I just finish twerking my ass off for you." He looked down at my ass and shook his head. "Nah yo good it's still there." I looked at him trying to keep a straight face but I laughed anyway. That was lame asf but funny. I got up from the couch walking over to my black nike bag. I pulled out my black sweatshirt, black tights, black socks and black boots and put them on.

"All black everything I see."

"I try not to be seen when I'm leaving the club you know it's perverts like you that be waiting for a n-gga after every show trying to keep my number or want to pay me for sex."

"I don't pay anybody for sex. I get to much pussy throw at me for me to pay for it. You wouldn't be worth it anyway you look to lose." I furrowed my eyebrows. That kind of hurt. Just because I'm a stripper didn't mean I opened my legs for any and every nigga that came thru.

"I'm a virgin you asswipe." August looked at me and laugh. I'm talking about rolling on the floor dying laughing like I had just told him the funniest joke he ever heard. He even wiped a few tears. When he finally got himself together he got back on the couch sitting down.

"Damn ma you funny as hell." I rolled my eyes not saying nothing else to him. I dug around in my bag and pulled my car keys out to my black Range Rover. Then I went to my counter placing all my things in there. I zipped my bag up and unlocked the door getting ready to walk out when August gently grabbed my arm pulling me back.

"You were serious?" He asked.

"Dead ass." He let me go and started laughing again. "What the f-ck is so funny?" I yelled I was bout' ready to slap the dog sh-t out of this nigga.

"Why?" He asked.

"I'm not a hoe and plus I'm saving myself for someone who deserves it and will appreciate me for who I am." He shook his head.

"Your a stripper no ones going to appreciate you." And after he said that he let me go and brushed past me. A knot formed in my throat and a singe tear slipped from my eyes as I quickly wiped it. What he said hurt me because it might just be true. However I shook it and went home.

"I hear you saying no but, your voice is getting higher."

August went lower as the temperature in the room increased. I could feel the sweat drip from my forehead from our intense love making session. He kissed my inner thighs a few times before slowly flickering his tongue on my box. I slightly arched my back as more moans escaped my mouth never to return back to me. I could feel my legs starting to shake rapidly. August always knew how to work his tongue. My mood gradually increased as my mouth fell open but no sound left from it. I had reached my highest peak once again tonight. August came up passionately kissing me on the lips and letting me taste myself. Then he rolled over to my right wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"I love you." His voice sounding so smooth when he said. I loved how those three words always rolled off his tongue.

I quickly jumped up feeling disgusted. I made a gagging noise. That was the most revolting dream I ever had and it felt so real. I shook the thought of August out of my head and got up to take a shower.

Malenda is in the external link and y'all already know what August look like.