Not so bad after all

I was actually having fun talking to Jas . She was really cool once you got to know her .

"Lets cook some pancakes ." she blurted out I laughed and nodded . We went to the kitchen and she got all the ingredients . As I was opening the pancake mix it shot out all over me . I sighed as Jas just laughed it up . "Yeah you just enjoy this ." she contined laughing .

"Oh I will !" I laughed along with her , then I attacked her with a bear hug , and we fell t the floor . We were both a mess , and we thought it was histerical . When we finally stopped laughing I looked her in the eye . They were pretty like diamonds .

I leaned in to kiss her , and our lips were about 0.2 cm away from eachother when BAM my phone went off . We both pulled apart , as I ran to get my phone .

I was highly upset when I saw it was no one of importance .I was interrupted from my thoughts by Jas "Uh Im gonna go hop in the shower , be back ." with that she ran off . I plopped down on the couch , forgetting I was covered with pancake mix . I hopped up and my body print was on the couch , I laughed to myself as I grabbed my stuff and hopped in the second shower .

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I was drying my hair when I heard Jas scream "JACOB EMMANUEL PEREZ ! WHY IS THERE A PANCAKE MIX BODY PRINT ON THE COUCH !" I laughed walking out the bathroom shrugging "I dont know" she laughed .

"Oh , you dont know ? Then why does it have an afro ?" I laughed and shrugged again . "Maybe it was my evil twin brother .... Caleb " I said as she ran after me . We were running around the kitchen laughing and having fun when the dorrbell rang . 

She walked over and answered , I nodded when I saw it was Craig . He walked in with a girl , Im guessing his 'wife' . I gave him a handshake , as they went to sit down until the noticed the spot I chuckled .

"Excuse the stain , JACOB is so absent-minded " she glared at me . I laughed "There you go sounding like my wife again ." Everybody cracked up .

Craig pointed to the girl "Um Jake , this is Amber . Amber this is Jacob and ..." he looked at Jas .

"Jas'Mariee . This is Craig and Amber ." I said . 

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Anybody up for some popcorn and a movie ?" Jas said looking around . Everybody said sure , after we made the popcorn , and decided on 'Insidious' . Jas snuggled up to me , as did Amber to Craig . A scary part came on and Jas jumped into my lap , I laughed as she blushed .

"Its okay , I'll never let anything hurt you ." I put my arms around her waist . I slowly felt my eyes get heavy , next thing I know I was fast asleep . 

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I woke up to the smell of bacon . I saw Jas and Amber in the kitchen and Craig knocked out . I walked up to Jas and put my arms around her "Hey beautiful " she blushed . 

Amber looked at Craig "I wish my 'husband' was a morning person ." next thing you knew Craig had his arms around her . "Baby I can channnngggeee !" We laughed at him as we sat down and ate , well attempted to anyways Craig pretty much grabbed EVERYTHING anybody eles got a chance . We laughed as he shoved bacon and eggs and pancakes into his mouth . Amber shook her head "Craig eat like a grown man , not a five year old ."

He looked up with a full mouth "Sowwy " then he went back to eating . We all shook our heads , marriage isnt turning out to be so bad .

A/N : Hope yall liked I worked hard on it . I had writers block for a while . Thanks if your reading , drama is coming up soon . :)