Synthetic ~ LeighUre

I just recently read this book and I can honestly it is off the hook!
It did make me cry at times so do be warned.

It's paranormal master piece and it is a complete book with it's sequel Unique that I think is complete and I think she is writing a third one but I'm not too sure
From what I've read of Unique it's pretty spot on and I can't wait to finish it!

*EDITED*
I finished Unique and it was A-MAZ-ING!
I've started Evolve, which is the third and sadly final book in the Archaic Series.
I hope you've all been keeping up with it :)

Description:
It was hard enough for Ava to watch her parents get divorced. It was hard enough moving to a new town. And it was hard enough making friends and salvaging her life at a new school. Life was difficult enough as it was.

Then she meets Jared Walker. Why did he have to complicate things even further? He has a secret that will put Ava's life in danger. She'll keep his secret because she has to, but even if she manages to survive, will she ever be able to return her life to its former sanity?

Meet Ava Delaney- analyze the way she looks, the way she acts and who she is. Now memorize who she was because she'll never be the same again.

 ♥_♥_♥

You have to check these books out, it's not an option you have to.
Once again don't blame me if you cry... Because you will.

Hugs, Kisses and One Thousand Books! ~ Dani