XXXIX: Ino's Bloody Valentine (Part 2)

********************************************

QOTC: TenTen: You do realize if Hinata gets hurt we're one step closer in getting punished by your uncle, right?

Neji:Tell him to suck it up.

********************************************

Chapter 39: Ino's Bloody Valentine (Part 2)

Ino shove off her purple outer-skirt as she stretched her arms seductively, bracing the midnight gusts and the colored lights.

The boy in his blue shorts and a pair of dark shades, probbably a chunin, came strutting closer to her, an enchanting smile playing over his lips. There was a glamour in his eyes. "Isn't it a little to early for you to be hanging around here?"

Platinum blonde opened her eyes in a bewitching gaze. "Aren't you?" She said playing with her ponytail. "Well it wasn't until I figure it out pool opens at six." Ino straightened up and stared at the boy. He's gorgeous, alright. Not that he could serve as a replacement for Sai, who is once again not present, but she could really use someone to pet with. That's why she was feeling petulant. "Actually, the event still hasn't started.." She bit her lip, peeking into sideways to see if anyone's watching. "Why is that?" She smirked and placed a finger into her lips. Up so close she could feel the faintest pump of his blood, mortality and sweet rot of corruption. Got you, she thought.

A cool smile curled her lips. She tilted her head, gestured into a closed door—no admittance, was posted in all-capitalized. At first the boy staggered back, an unfamiliar sense pricking his skin. He noticed there was something odd in her; as if luring him into the shadows, she looked like she wanted something from him, something 'precious.'

Ino reached behind her for the knob, twisted it, and slid inside. He caught sight of packed boxes and dusty shelves. A storage room. Hesistantly, the boy glanced behind him—no one was looking. So much the better if she wanted privacy.

He slipped into the room after her, unaware of the danger that he's gotten himself into.

"What's your name?"

She turned and smiled. What faint light there is in the storage room, having shunned little of nightlights outside. Piles and a heap of electrical chords and red balloons littered into the floor.

"Sakura."

"That's a nice name," He walked closer to her, careful not to step into the broken wires in case if they were live. In pale light she looked lucent and crystal as a stunning ghost. He noticed there were three odd figures into the bottom right of her neck, painted in three swirling tomoes. "I like your tattoo."

"Thanks," she giggled, "sure you haven't seen anything like it before, have you?" She giggled, placing a hand over her mouth. It had begun to evolve again... The curse-mark, that tained Chakra expanding deep inside of her, growing hatred...

He froze. "You—"

She moved in a quick fleeting jerk, something that could have sent him into his knees if it weren't for the shuriken he threw into her direction, but Ino caught it with her one-hand. Tsk, tsk, tsk. The boy panted, dizzily thought he should have known. "Y-you're one of Kabuto's experiments,"

Ino chuckled in delight. It had always been easy. Of course, she could probably have gotten by without all the trouble and flirting, but it was part of the fun—fooling the mundies, they threw their lives for money, alchohol and in exchange for a stranger's smile.