Chapter 14

Chapter 14

~Ella~

"Where's Gang?" I heard one of the twins ask.

I looked at them, confused. Who the heck was Gang? Jeremy must have read my mind.

"Who's Gang?" he asked.

Logan smirked.

"Our very own Asian," he joked, laughing.

"He use to work for the CIA. You should see him with a knife," Ricky said, smiling at me.

Oh yeah, the guy on the roof. Where did he go?

"I thought he went with you guys," Maria said, putting a plate of warm food in front of me.

Damn, this looked good. I was getting sick of canned food.

"He did, but I haven't seen him since we got back," Jake said, grabbing a seat next to Alyssa.

"I'll go find him, he's probably in the woods again," Tommy said, getting his gun.

"I'll go with you," Lizzie said, standing up.

Tommy shook his head. Yes, take her with you, Tommy!

"No, I'm not putting you in danger of those Zombies again. Stay here."

And with that he left.

Damn it.

There was silence as we ate. I didn't know what I was eating, but it was so good. Maria came out with a glass of wine for herself and she sat now next to Dominic. Dominic took one look at the glass, made a face, then turned away. What was that?

"So, it's just you four? Alone?" Lizzie asked, leaning against a round table.

Why do you care?

We all nodded, no one saying anything.

Another silence.

"And you guys are headed...where?" Ricky asked, looking at us.

I was about to answer when Dominic interrupted.

"Um, Ella, can we talk to you for a second?"

I looked at him, Alyssa, and Jeremy, confused, but I nodded. I stood up and headed outside. The spring warmth hit my face as soon as I opened the door.

"What?" I asked, shielding my eyes from the sun with my hands.

"Maybe you should think about this," Jeremy said, giving me a stern look.

"Think about what?" I asked, completely lost.

Seriously, just say it already!

"We were already played once, we don't need that a second time," Dominic said, getting to the point.

"Hey, wait," Alyssa said. "I don't think they're like Alison and Emma."

"Oh, of course you think that!" Dominic said, yelling a little.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Alyssa asked, narrowing her eyes at him.

"Oh, since you're all buddy-buddy with Jake," he said, practically spitting out Jake's name.

"No, they all seem like very nice people," Alyssa said, offended.

"Or serial killers," Dominic pointed out.

That was when Alyssa exploded.

"You know what? You're just jealous!" Alyssa yelled.

Dominic's eyes widened.