1

ATTENTION YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED AND I WILL NOT BE REPEATING IT BEFORE EVERY CHAPTER WHEN EXPLICIT CONTENT IS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE. I AM STRICTLY AN R-RATED WRITER. IF THAT OFFENDS YOU OR YOUR NOT INTERESTED IN RAUNCHY SEX SCENES AND DOMINATION DO NOT... I REPEAT DO NOT CONTINUE.

I HAVE WARNED YOU SO GO REPORT SOMEONE ELSE

He was everything you would find absolutely annoying in a man. He wasn't gorgeous he was a god. He never said or did anything to make you want to approach him, but I think that was part of his charm. For reasons I couldn't understand I wanted him more then my next breath but he was always out of my reach.

I never did catch his name but, it didn't matter I had named him Sir. He was at least six to seven feet. I came just about to his shoulders. He was of Italian descent I was sure. I had heard some of his phone calls, his beautiful accent would submerge when he was angry which was often. He forever had a scowl across his features.

His amazing clear gray eyes were so beautiful contrasting wonderfully with his olive toned skin. He wore business suits around the clock. I wouldn't have been surprised if he had slept in them. He was of medium build but I just knew he was built under those clothes.

He came into my shop everyday at exactly 4pm with two burly men. I opened it two years ago after collage and loved it with all my heart. He became my first repeat customer and he didn't need to say it I knew he loved my coffee and pastry's.

The first time he came in he ordered a caramel coffee with a peice of pound cake. I was awestruck with his looks but completely irritated the way he didn't even look at me when he ordered. He dropped a fifty on the counter even though it was only 12.50 total.

"But.."

"Keep the change."

He turned and sat a table in the very corner. The two burly men sat in tables in front of him basically blocking him from other customers.

I started on his coffee making it as I always did as if it were for me. An extra spoonful of cream, an extra spurt of caramel syrup and a giant dollop of whipped cream with caramel syrup on the top. The pound cake was cut alot bigger since his unusual tip.

I usually sent a waitress to send out orders but I wanted to deliver it myself. I told Maria to watch the cash register and made my way over to him, the two burly men stood quickly blocking my path.

Sir was reading a newspaper he looked up briefly and with a wave of his hands the burly men sat down. I walked past then placing the food on the table.

I rushed back to the cash register and watched biting my nails.

He looked up at the coffee and raised an eyebrow looking at the whipped cream.

I cursed internally what was I thinking giving him whipped cream. Yet I was pleasantly surprised when he picked it up and began to drink. His eyebrows lifted and I held my breath.

"Mmmmm"

It was very low and I'm sure only me and the burly men heard it when they turned slightly in his direction but it was the most beautiful sound I ever heard. He liked it. The pound cake was more or less the same reaction. When he was finished he stood and on his way out left a 100 $ tip.

From that day on it was history. He came everyday same day like clockwork. His vauge ordering was becoming the norm but as time went on I came to crave his indirect orders.

Leroy was one employee who knew of my cravings for Sir.

"You know he will never feel the same for you right? "

"I know but it doesn't stop me from hoping."

"I don't understand the infatuation he never looks at you. Never speaks unless he ordering. I don't get it."

"It's okay you don't have to."

Leroy shook his head and walked off. I went to the register it was 3:59. Here he comes. He walked in and threw the 50 down.

"The usual."

"How about you try something different today."

He paused amd looked up. Finally his piercing gray eyes were focused on me and only me.

"Excuse me?"

Jeez this guy was intimidating.

"It's just you get the same thing all the time maybe you'd like to try something else."

He stared at me as if he wanted to hit me.

"I'm paying right, then get me exactly what I ordered. "

He turned abruptly and went to his table his burly guys sitting in front of him.

I sighed in annoyance but got his order. I cut the pound cake as mediocre as I usually did and made the coffee with the right amount of cream, right amount of caramel and no whipped cream.

I gave Maria the tray and the burly dudes stood and took it from her then after inspection gave it to Sir. He never let anyone pass him his food unless it was me.

He reached for his coffee and sipped it not looking away from his paper. He stopped midsip and looked up directly at me over the rim of his cup.

He placed the cup down licking his full lips then beckoned me with the crook of his finger. I stared at him contemplating whether or not to go over. I wasn't one of his henchmen he could call on a whim so I looked him dead in the eye and shook my head no.

Comment please