Chapter 2

I don't own Naruto.

---------

I felt a hand be placed onto one of my shoulders, making me jump and efficiently snapping my out of my depressing thoughts. I turned and saw that it was Rin that had placed her hand, her face full of worry, but she was trying to cover it with a small smile.

"You okay Harmony? You looked like you were lost in that maze of yours again," She said as she kept her hand in contact. I nodded my head and gave her a closed eye smile.

"Yeah, sorry. I guess I really got to get a handle on that, don't I?" I told her, and it must have been enough to reassure her, because she removed her hand, nodding her head as well.

"Like I said, it could endanger the mission if you keep on doing that Harmony," Kakashi said from beside. I hadn't noticed that he had walked up to us. He was holding one of Minato-senseis special sealed kunai and a small medical pack in one hand, the other extended towards me. I blinked at it for a few times, confused as to why.

"Ummmmm... Do you want a high-five or something..?" I asked him slowly, only to received a very blank look.

"Ahaha, geez Harmony. Sometimes I wonder what goes on in that head of yours sometimes if you can forget such an important thing." Minato-sensei laughed, making my face flush slightly from embarrassment. I looked back at Kakashi and the things he was holding, putting two and two together.

'Right! His present!' I gave a nervous laugh as I took off my pack and dug in the side pocket, taking out a simple black threaded necklace with what looked like a slightly aged wolf fang hanging in the middle.

"Here you go Fang," I said, handing it to him, "the pendant on the necklace has some chakra in it, so if you're in a bind, you can use what's stored in here. It's not a lot, but it should be enough to help you escape or to stop you from passing out."

"Thank you very much Harmony," Kakashi said, taking to necklace, putting it on, and hiding it underneath his clothes. Lastly, he turned to Obito, hand outstretched just like he did to me.

"Wha. What's with the hand?!" Obito yelled at him, "I didn't do anything for you! Absolutely nothing!"

"That's fine... Make yourself useful... Carry my stuff for me." Kakashi told him in a bored tone. I bit my lips to help contain my laughter when I saw Obito's left eye twitch, his tell-tale sign before he explodes.

"IT'S A MYSTERY HOW YOU EVER BECAME A JOUNIN!"

"I don't want to talk to you about it," Kakashi replied, brushing him off. I watched as Obito was visibly shaking now.

'Maybe I should try calming him down... Don't want to have someone get murdered now.' I thought to myself as I took a step towards Obito, a hand up in a 'calm down' way.

"Okay, Obito. I know Kakashi is a huge ass, but I think you need to take a deep brea-"

"I AM OBITO UCHIHA OF THE UCHIHA CLAN! AND I WILL SURPASS YOU! AS SOON AS I AWAKEN THIS SHARINGAN!"

'And I think he just took a dive into the deep end... Well, it's never a dull day here on this squad, now is it?' I said to myself with a sigh. 'And here's why....'

"The Uchiha clan are all elite shinobis, aren't they..?" Kakashi questioned, "that's what I thought, but I guess they expected too much from you when entrusting you with a title like that."

"Whaaat?!" Obito growled at him, holding up a fist, looking ready to fight as I introduced my palm to my face. 'And there it is... Now, cue Rin, the peacemaker here.'