Liam Payne in Not-So-Wonderland (ONE DIRECTION One Shot)

Note: This Story is in the P.O.V. of Liam Payne. If you have any question about the story, don't be afraid to ask me ;)

Adrenaline rush. Heartbeats pounding in my chest. That tingly feeling in the stomach, they call it butterflies. Wait a second, why am I even feeling nervous?... Oh God, what am I talking about? I always get nervous.

This is it. Our very first live international tour and I am even more nervous than Niall getting mobbed in France. My 'chuck taylors'  are soaking up the dripping sweats off of my feet. First name to be called, first one to sing the first line of our first song in our very first international concert tour, "Oh Liam, what have you got yourself into?,..don't faint, don't faint, don't faint." I whisper to myself.

"and now, Here are THE BOYS, I give you ONE DIRECTIOOOOONN!" The announcer excitedly shouted, bringing everyone to chanting - One Direction, One direction, One Direction. "Liam Payne",.. the announcer calls. 

I completely forgot about the roll call. My heart, now racing faster as the chanting countinues to build, my socks and 'chuck taylors' are about as soaked as they could possibly be, I walk to the stage.

What makes you beautiful plays in the background and the boys start walking to my direction. Out of anxiousness I forgot my words. I start to refocus. I let out the words, "You're so obscure",. no that's not it! I tell myself.."It's equals four"...No! Still wrong. I feel my pores releasing moisture all throughout my body, I am now a faucet. My, buttoned up plaid shirt is starting to feel tighter. It is now choking me. My belt is loosening. My pants,.. OH NO, My pants are falling off. I am about to die in embarassment. "This is the night my career, MY VERY SHORT CAREER, ends," I said to myself, shaking my head in disbelief and disappointment. I try to catch my falling pants.

I FAIL. Unable to save myself, I let out a massive disappointed and regretful cry of "NOOOOOO!!".

~ (Now you can play the "Alice In wonderland" video on the right hand side if you'd like a more amazing experience ;) ) ~

In this very moment, The stage transforms into a gigantic inspection room - Dark, massive room with only the light of a single bulb upon me and the eyes of the audience glaring suspiciously, questioning why or how in the world did I mess up such a classic One Direction song. 

My confused mind tells me one thing "RUN! RUN AWAY AS FAR AS YOU CAN, AWAY FROM THIS ROOM". I pick myself up and run straight through the very first exit door I encounter. But, what is this? First door I enter and I realize myself clothed in skydiving suit and gadgets. My heart pounded faster. "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" is the only sound coming out of my mouth now. This has just confirmed my fear of heights! I am falling down. "My name is Liam James Payne, and this is how I die." I thought to myself.

I hear a very tiny click of a button, I don't what it's for. I feel rumbling in my backpack. Something is forcing to come out. "It's the parachute, ITS THE PARACHUTE" I cry of happiness, somehow this managed to make me feel thankful.

I look down. I know that I am about to hit the surface. But, why is this surface so mettalic and shiny? I rub my eyes, just to surprise myself one more time. It's a giant spoon.

Goosebumps all over me. Shivers taking over my now oh-so-fragile body in my now oh-so-fragile state. I am about to land on the thing that I refused to have contact with my whole life. I am ecstatic.

-___-

BOOM! "Well that was a smooth landing". The only thing I can do now is keep myself entertained with sarcasm.

I feel the presence of another being.

"SHUT THE DOOR!" I hear a familiar voice whispers out of nowhere. "Who are you?" I ask.