When he tries to be polite/a gentleman but fails

• Dedicated to fuzzybear2002

Hello sorry I didn't update yesterday :( i had to get ready for school because it's the end of the holidays for me and I didn't have any ideas anyway.... I want you guys to know how grateful I am to have amazing readers, voters and commenters so thaaaaank you :3 Some of the of comments make me cry in happiness so thanks! I'm trying my hardest to update and do all of your requests I really am but sometimes I don't have ideas for the scenario but I promise you I will try to do most/all requests... Anyway... Since that's out of the way, this was suggested by fuzzybear2002 so thanks! I want to thank everyone for the amazing ideas and some were changed because I had already done that character... Umm that's it bye!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeff The Killer

Romantic music played in the background as you and Jeff enjoyed your dinner below the stars. A gentle breeze blew the hair out of your beautiful face. You two looked at each other and slowly leaned in... But suddenly...

"WOOF WOOF!!!" Smile barked jumping onto the table causing it to break and cover you and Jeff in spaghetti sauce. Jeff growled and Smile barked again and tackled Jeff to the ground.

"Grr Smile!!! You ruined our date!!!" He yelled. Smile whined and walked over to you. Liu walked over and turned off the sappy music.

"Wow..." Liu said chuckling. "This whole thing is cliché." Jeff growled again; he was at his boiling point!

"THAT'S IT!!!" He shouted chasing Liu around with his knife. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEN Drowned

You and BEN were at the arcade. BEN had promised to be a gentleman since it was your date. BEN had a winning streak of fifty two and he didn't want to lose. So he pretended to slow down so you could be win and he made your character glitch. You raised an eyebrow and pressed the buttons harder, no avail. BEN laughed when he crossed the finish line.

"Yes fifty three!" His smile dropped when you gave him a look. "It's not like I did anything the game glitched." He said.

"You caused it to glitch." You replied.

"How do you know that?" He questioned with a smirk.

"Because you said you had a winning streak of fifty two and you didn't want to lose."

BEN blushed a deep shade of red. "I can't believe I said that aloud."

"You said that out aloud too." You stated. BEN grumbled and dragged you to Pizza Hut.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slenderman

As calm and collected Slender seems when he's on a date with, Slender gets really nervous and stressful mainly because he over thinks things. Every single date you've had with him he always excuses him self to the bathroom. You asked him if he needed to go before you two left but he answered no. After ten minutes of being in there he excused himself.

"Ok..." You thought to yourself. "This is strange is having a date in the bathroom with another girl?" You questioned. Since you were the last people at the restaurant, you wanted to see what he was up to. You walked up to the men's bathroom and quietly opened the door.

"Jesus fucking Christ why do I fucking stress so god damn much when I have a date with (Y/N)? I've had a shit load of dates with her and yet I'm fucking worrying like a kid who has some bloody fucking anxiety disorder who has to go fucking bungee jumping! Ugh... Sooner or later I will fucking piss myself! I'm a dumbass someone will he me talking about this load of shit and then I will have to kill them! I should head back... My angel is probably worried." He said to himself while pacing. He began to walk to the door when you bolted to your table and sat down. Slender exited the bathroom and 'smiled'. "Sorry I took so long..." He apologised.