Friends

Ok so I was at school when I wrote this and I was truly alone because I have just moved from Angels down to Rocklin and I miss my HHB people ( Iris……get it >~< hey look I am upside down )

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

When you sit by yourself, all alone, and remember having lunch with your friends, joking around about whatever came to your mind (it was usually dirty wasn’t it?) that day, you realize something. Friends come and friends go- its true isn't it, but no matter how fast they come or how long their gone, there are those true- absolutely true- friends that stay in your mind (even if you have bad memory). Yeah you may forget what you were talking about, maybe it was what they looked like that day, or yes you may even just how close you guys were, but it always comes back. Maybe not all at once, or even all of it at all, but it Does come back. So do not despair if you slowly starting to forget call them. If you don’t have the number look ‘em up because I’m sure that they should be in the phone book ( although haven’t seen one in ages-_-  )

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Hey so did you like it? If so comment, vote, fan, add to library, go ahead chose one or do it all if your one of those indecisive people (no offence I am one of those as well) do ‘em all!!!!  Oh and Iris you pixie (not the one you keep saying that you are and don’t write it in the comments there are probably little kids around <.< >.> ) the song is for you