.A book about nothing but randomness, kittens, THE GAME, and unicorns trying to sell you drugs....and then some :D I just needed to write something else for people to read, something I could actually progress on.....I have this thing called something where my other stories don't want to be typed >:C Eh, i'll get some more done soon. Not that you might care lolz but anyway enjoy children! ^^ (*all courtesy of random quote and funny saying websites. None of these belong to me unless told otherwise. I claim NOTHING! Thank you to all the people on the websites!*)
Pardon me while I go Hetalia Fangirl on ya'll for a sec......you know your one when
1. In social studies, you read about Vatican City in Italy, the smallest country in the world, and then your friend looks up at your teacher and says "They need to update this, Sealand is the smallest country now" and you and her start blabbing about Sealand while your teacher has this unamused expression on her face
2. The minute your social studies teacher mentions Prussia, you try NOT to explode XD
3. You half hope someone trys to correct your teacher when she says Prussia so you can threaten them with Vital Region takeover or Five Meters (or pull a dorky fangirl X3)
4. You and your friends at lunch have a whole discussion on Five Meters
5. When you don't see someone, you say their pulling a Canada
6. When creepy white vans come around, you half expect the Bad Touch Trio to pop out of the back (or just France)
You know, that thing that looks like an A and E getting friendly with each other.....
*Man is beating phone* Wife: Harry! Harry: What?! Wife: It's an inaniment fahking object..... Harry: YOUR AN INANIMENT FAHKING OBJECT!!!! D:<
Go rape yourself with a carrot!
3/13/2012 (Conversation with younger cousin)
(On a trampolin)
Cousin: What does blood taste like?
Me: 0-o Ummmm.....copper.....
C: What's copper?
Me: A metal.....
C: Oh ok, I like metal.....I like licking aluminum foil because it makes my tounge feel all tingly! :)
Me: 0-o Ok.....
C: Whenever you get a chance, lick a piece of aluminum foil.....or a key, your tounge will feel all tingley.....do you drink ketchup? Don't drink ketchup!.....
You know there's a ferret in your pants somehwere :I
Near St. Patricks Day, watch out for people in white Togas with knives. Their really dangerous.
"Bring me my long sword, ho!"..........?????.........."Wait, did he just call her a hoe?!"
"Don't eat small children!" But their chewy and taste lemony!" :3
OH, so you wanna argue? BRING IT. I got my CAPS LOCK ON
So's your face
After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.
Children: You spend the first 2 years of their life teaching them to walk and talk. Then you spend the next 16 years telling them to sit down and shut-up.
The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.
The sole purpose of a child's middle name, is so he can tell when he's really in trouble.
Some people say "If you can't beat them, join them". I say "If you can't beat them, beat them", because they will be expecting you to join them, so you will have the element of surprise.
It's not the fall that kills you; it's the sudden stop at the end.
When in doubt, mumble.
I discovered I scream the same way whether I'm about to be devoured by a great white shark or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot.
Women may not hit harder, but they hit lower.
My coach said I run like a girl. I told him if he ran a little faster, he could too.
Word of advice to guys: Never trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die. ;P
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.