Heavens Kiss

Chapter 1

         It was a normal day. Nothing out of the ordinary. I woke up, got dressed in my school uniform, ate break feast, then got on the bus. As I sat down in the middle right row Rachael Jones makes fun of me about whatever she feels like. A typical morning for me. Well at least until the bus picked up a new student, Ignatius Walker. I didn’t pay much attention to him when he got on the bus. He walked down the bus’s aisle as I was messing with my MP3 player.

          I scrolled down to find a new song that fitted my mood. “My I sit here?” someone asked. I looked up to see a tall strawberry blonde guy standing there. He had a normal white t-shirt and worn jeans on. “Uh…Sure” I answered looking at his crystal blue eyes. My bag was on the seat next to me so I grabbed it as he sat down. I held my bag and watched as he gazed around. “I’m Ignatius Walker” he introduced and held out his hand. I shook it “Lyric Miller. ‘ Ignatius smiled “nice to meet you Lyric Miller.” “Same to you Ignatius Walker” I laughed. The rest of the bus ride to we talked about school and stuff we like to do like for me I said music and he said he liked to do stuff with technology. “Like clocks and stuff?” I asked intrigued. “Yeah I guess” he answered as we pulled into North High. The bus stopped and Ignatius and I got off then walked into the school. “I have to get my schedule. Uh see you around…” he said as we entered. Ignatius started walking down the hall to the right. “Do you know where the office is?” I half shouted at him. He answered by holding up a piece of paper, likely a map or directions, then kept walking toward the principles office. As he turned left out of my sight, the bell rang. I ran down the middle hall to my first class. Dang it! Now I have to make up a reason why I’m late!