Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen. 

Legs. Freaking, stupid, evil, demon, heavy legs. I'm trapped once again by Dr. Ezekiel the Evil. This time he fell asleep with his legs on my lap. Do you know how terribly uncomfortable it is to sleep sitting up? I'll answer it for you, VERY! Not to mention it got pretty warm and for some reason Ezekiel is freaking hot. I swear he burned my leg! 

Wait...oh god I'm stupid!

I fall over onto my side Ezekiel feet no longer are on my lap but I have a new problem. I'm sort of twisted half way onto the couch and half way off, I can also feel myself falling off.  Not to mention my face is pretty close to Ezekiel's butt (not like that was a big problem...)I push on his back and actually manage to roll him off. He makes a loud 'oof' as he hits the ground. I smirk proudly and sit back up. 

"What the hell?" Ezekiel groans looking at me with slight annoyance.

"Morning beautiful!" I chirp. I place my feet on his stomach. Heh, he makes a good foot rest. He sighs and folds his arms behind his head to use them as a pillow. 

"Why'd you push me off the couch?"

"Because you were making me hot."

He smirks.

I glare at him, "God! You’re such a big perv! I swear I can't say anything in front of you!" 

"I sorry," he laughs, "I'll try to stop being such a big pervert." 

I smile, "Thank you Dr." 

And with that I jump up and head for his room. Gotta write in Mr. Diary! 

Only instead of ending up in his room I end up on the floor. Dr. Ezekiel the Evil has struck again. "Ow!" I cry rolling onto my back. I didn't really get hurt but I wanted Ezekiel to feel bad. 

"Aw come on it didn't hurt that bad!"

"Yeah huh!"  I groan a little over exaggeratedly. 

"Do you want me to kiss it and make it better?" I nod. "Where does it hurt the most?"  I think about it and since nothing really hurt I point to my cheek. Well I did land on my face. Okay I landed on my knees but Ezekiel doesn't have to know that. 

Ezekiel smirks and crawls on top of me. I can feel my face heat up as he lowers his lips to my cheek. He quickly brushes his warm lips over my cheek leaving my cheek tingling. Ezekiel stares into my eyes-which by the way wasn't doing anything for the redness in my cheek. 

"E-Ezekiel?" I mumble as he brings his face close to mine again. My eyes automatically shut and wait for his lips to reach mine. Only they don't. 

"OMG!" Lannie screams. Ezekiel's off of me in a matter of seconds. "You! Him! Kissing! Aww!" she coos and claps her hands.

Ezekiel's eyes widen, "No, no! We aren't anything! I just got caught up in the moment. I don't-I'm sorry Logan." He looks at me apologetic. 

Wait isn't Ezekiel my fake boyfriend? 

"I thought you two were dating..." See Lannie knows what she's talking about.

"Oh! Heh. Yeah, Logan is my boyfriend. We just haven't kissed yet." Ezekiel smiles and hugs me around the waist. "We're waiting for the perfect time!" 

Lannie eyes the two of us and giggles. "You two are so cute!"  Thank god the girl is oblivious! 

Ezekiel lets out a deep breath. "I know right." He smiles at her then stands dusting off his pants. He helps me up and pulls me into a hug. "My little Logan is so adorable~" he gives me a sloppy kiss on the cheek. I blush furiously and push him away. Ezekiel raises an eyebrow. "What's wrong baby?"