My Reflection Is Alive?(by Miss Terrestrial)

Another usual Sunday morning, I woke up to get ready for High School. I had been up late the night before with my friends texting me until around 3 in the morning. I dragged myself out of bed and sleepily walked to the bathroom, tripping several times on the way there. I pulled out the hair brush and yanked it through my hair. Oh for goodness sake my hair was knotted like some kind of dog toy! I groaned a few times as the brush attempted to un-knot my hair. Eventually my hair did as it was told and lay flat on my head. Sometimes I wish I could just shave it all off. But I would never do that, I don't suit a bald head. I began my long treck down the stairs, dragging my feet behind me. I grasped the handles of my bag and silently slipped out the door. I began the horrendous, long treck towards school. I stood at the woods near my friends house and waited for her to come out.

10 long minutes later she appeared. "Sorry I'm late, we should get a move on." she said with a rush in her tone.

"Yeah" I grumbled.

"You okay?"

"Uhuh, why you ask?"

"You're very quiet."

"I'm tired as hell because certian friends don't know when to stop texting you." I whined.

"Oh Annabelle again?"

"No Stella." I said giggling.

"Oh, sorry....but I was just so bored Hars!" she apologised. Incase you hadn't guessed by now, this is Stella, my best friend, I'm Harriot by the way, nice to see you pay attention to these crappy things. Anyway on with the story...

We eventually made it to the big iron gates of the school. Fantastic, I thought saracastically. I was just about to check my watch when the school bell rang. "Dangit!!!" Stella exclaimed and we both began to run towards the school. I tripped over my bag and fell flat on my face. Me and Stella burst out laughing and she helped me up. We continued running when at last we reached registration (or regi as we call it). I sat in my seat at the back and placed my bag under the desk. Stella took her seat in the middle row. I stared around the room, bored. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~skip the day~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat on my bed and picked up a book. I was reading Eclipse from the twilight saga. I had only started reading it the other day so I wasn't very far through it.

"Normal humans can't throw motorcycles around the way you can."                                                            He smiled a faint, half-smile.

"Normal humans run away from monsters Bella. And I didn't claim to be normal. Just human." Staying angry with Jacob was too much work. I started to smile as I pulled my hand away from his chest.

"You look plenty human to me," I allowed. " At the moment."

"I feel human." He stared past me, his face far away....

*beep beep* My phone vibrated making me jump. I stared at the screen. It was Stella.

"Hiya." I asnwered happily.

"Hey Hars, we're all going out to Lisa's, do you want to come?"

"Yeah it gives me something to do."

" Cool. I'll see you there, bye."

"Kay bye." I hung up and decided that I should probably reapply my make up and do my hair again. I I went downstairs and grabbed a sandwich. I sat in the livingroom to eat. I spotted a hairbrush on the mantel piece. I would eat my sandwich later, right now I just wanted to go out and have fun. I picked up the hair brush and ran it through my hair. I placed it down and began to turn around.

"You're hairs a little flat at the back don't you think, Harriote?" I stopped in my tracks, my eyes huge with suprise. I turned around and stared at the mirror. I saw my reflection only. I tilted my head to the side....but my reflections stayed still. " You mad? Of course I'm not you, I got bored of copying you 24/7."