Chapter 10 New friends

Hey guys, I know it's been long! If any of you had read my message, I am stil thinking about editing the entire story so that I can get a better plot in, but for now I am still happy to upload whatever i have written up. However I might, and probably will change the story around (not majorly) after I finish. That's all.

For those of you who have read my short story Forgetting Us, I am going to write a sequel. But I got another romance story starting off, I am not going to upload this one until I was more or less finish :)

As for how frequent I will upload in the future? I can't promise anything, really, really sorry about that. My exam is in a month and a half and I had been a complete lazy ass. I also have an essay to write and a 2 week field trip in may. But I promise I will try my best!

-----------------------------

I stopped in the middle of the corridor and looked around, then looked back at the map that I got from Mr Andrewson yesterday trying to match up the place. But nope. Nothing looked familiar. Groaning in frustration I turned the map around in different angle trying to see if I can find where I was.

The day started out pretty well. I got up and had breakfast with my new friends. Then it went downhill.

I had Biology first period but none of the others had the same class as me. By the time we finished almost everyone else was gone so I couldn't find anyone else that I could follow. Shoki offered to take me to the science wing but I didn't want to make him late so I politely declined and set out with my map.

I was pretty sure I was on the right track, but somehow I must lost my way around the school and my place on the map. Argh what's the effing point of being a telepath if I couldn't even manage to find my way around a school?

I was so focused on reading the map that I didn't even realised that I had reached the end of the corridor and smashed into the wall.

'Oof.' I said, bouncing back off the wall and rubbing my forehead. I needed to walk with less force, that was going to bruise. I scolded myself mentally for not watching where I was going and all of a sudden I heard someone chuckled.

My heart skipped a beat and I whipped my head around quickly and locked eyes with the source of noise. My brows shot up in surprised, why do I always run into him?

Tom Triole was standing in the corridor smirking at me. I felt like hitting my head against the wall again. Why did he keep catching me at the most embarrassing moment?

Still smirking Tom spoke. 'Watch where you are going.' he said, nodding his head towards the wall. My cheeks immediately f lammed up at his words. I wished a hole will just open up and swallow me. Maybe someone in POE Academy actually have the power to do that.

I shook myself to stopped my trains of thoughts getting to far. I pulled my books close to my chest and stormed past him.

'Wait.' Tom said when I was next to him. My body paused automatically at his voice. I half-turned towards him and waited for him to say something. To be honest I didn't know why I stopped to listen to him. I wasn't normally like that. What was wrong with me?