Pain in the true story, Don't believe what the Papers said!

Hello, this is my first update. I am not sure if Y'all would like this, but I am going to tell you what happened to me on January 19th, 2010.

Early morning, at 7:30, I woke up to get ready for school. I was laying in my bed resting until 7:42. I noticed that my brother was up earlier than he usually is. (He is up usually around nine.) I decided that my mom had woken him up because he was stumbling around his room like he didn't know where he was. I was going into the kitchen looking for something to eat. That is when my brother came out of his room and I thought he was getting a bowl and a spoon out for his cereal. It was 7:43 when I was attacked by my brother. I thought he was playing with me until I saw blood. I had started to scream like I saw a dead body. My sister heard me screaming and called the cops. Me and my brother heard the shower turn off and he left me to get my sister. I was laying on the ground surrounded in my blood. As I got up to get my Bamboo Taekwondo sticks, I saw my sister being dragged out of the bathroom naked. I had fell on top of the laundry basket because I couldn't see well and my balance was out of whack. After I got my Taekwondo stick, I was going to the living room to find my brother and sister. I fell again by the front door and that is when I saw my sister dressed coming to sit by me. I then saw my brother by the kitchen bar, looking like he had just woken up. The police had gotten to the house and my sister went to let them in. They had seen me laying in my blood and then looked up to see my brother with the bloody knife in his hands. The police had arrested him and got an ambulance to get me to the hospital. I had 14 stab wounds, 2 on the back of my head, 1 sliced my ear and the back of my ear, 1 on my neck, and 10 on my left shoulder and back. My brother is now in jail, His name is William Kenneth Ecker and I am his sister, Kyla B.

Ecker.