Chapter 30

Hey guys,

So this might or might not be my last chapter. I have been messaged, texted, threatened and made to swear that I carry it on, but I'm not too sure if I should start a sequel or play it all out in this one book. 

So this is what I'm going to do, I'm going to leave it up to you. If I can get at least 70 - 100 votes. I'll carry on with this one book. If not, I'm doing a sequel. The votes will act as a yes to carry on, it leaves out the extra work of counting comments :)

So you guys deside what I should do, because I'm really two minded about this.

Thanks,

Steph ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What happened?”

“We were set up.” I said sounding a little defeated.

“What are we going to do? Alpha Lawson was our last hope.”

I looked out the window at the setting sun, we had ridden through the night and through most of the day, only stopping once to grab something to eat. I sighed and said,

“I don’t know.”

----------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter 30

The silenced stretched on until we eventually pulled over on the side of the dusty road. There was nothing for miles and miles. We waited for Hunter's van to show up. We called them on his cellphone and then told him to get rid of it. We were to wait on the highway for them. It wasn't long when they pull over and then they all got out.

“We need a place to camp for the night.” Damien said while he walked over to us.

“We haven’t passed a place for miles.” Cole said from behind me, Hunter didn’t speak much since the meeting with the Alpha he instead kept to himself, deep in thought.

“We camp out there.” I said nodding towards the rocky desert.

“but there’s nothing out there.”

“Exactly what we need, a place that is hard to find. I’ll go find a place for us to camp, I won’t be long.”

“I’m coming with you.” Hunter said and I nodded.

“I think we’ll cover more ground in wolf form.” He nodded his agreement and we changed out of our clothes and shifted. I of course changed out of site, I still wasn’t easy with my nudity in front of the others, even though we were werewolves and we tended to walk around naked like a bunch of nudists. I stepped into the clearing in my wolf form and everybody was staring at me and I tilled my head at them almost asking what?

“Well, it’s just that we never saw you in wolf form before Snow and you look-“

“Stunning. It looks like you’re wearing a cape. It’s awesome.” Kayla and Cole said and I gave them a wolfy grin and trotted like a parading horse, which made everyone laugh. Hunter stepped out with his black wolf and he asked,