Chapter Sixteen: Awaken

Hey Everyone!!! I just want to thank you all so much for your ongoing support!!! It means alot to me!!! More Than This is currently ranked #790 in Fan Fiction! Means the world to me! Thank you thank you thank you! Now, enough of my talking and on to the chapter.............. COMMENT, VOTE AND LIKE! <3 :)

LOL! Okay now, I'm serious!

Zayn's P.O.V

I looked over at the doctors who were crowded around Dani. The machine started to beep like crazy, the line wasn't straight. It was going up and down really fast. Could Dani have come back to me? I really do hope so. Maybe she heard me call for her. Who knows. Only Dani knows.

No words can express how I'm feeling right now. My emotions are so mixed up, I feel happy, upset, angry, nervous, depress and excited. WHAT THE HELL! I never felt like this, only for Dani. Only her. I really think she's alive.

The doctors turn to all of us and he says "She's alive... It's a mircale... She was dead just a few minutes... but her started to beat again... she is truly one of a kind."

We all cry tears of happiness, and we all hug each other. I run up to the nurses and the doctor and give them all a big bear hug. I just couldn't contain my happiness anymore, I had to let it all out. It's so weird to think just a few minutes ago we were all crying, now we're all smiling. It was a micrale. Dani is the mircale in my life.

"But thwere may be complications, she may have amneisa. The impact on her head was really hard. So when she wakes up, from having been dead, it's un explainable." The doctor continuied on.

Dani could have amneisa! Your kidding me right! Well, at least she's alive that's all that matters. To see her alive and safe. But what's going to hurt the most is that she might not even remember any of us, any of her memories with us or her family. She won't remember me. She won't remember our memories together. She won't remember how we got together and told each other how we felt. That kills me inside.

But we'll just have to make new ones then. As long as she's in my arms, safe and sound. I'm good. As long as she never leaves me again. If she dows, I'll go insane. She's the one who keeps me sane. In that moment, I made a promise to myself. To always protect her at all times, and to never ever let her go. Never.

She's going to need all the love and support she's going to get. And I will be there every step of her way. I'll watch her from behind, I'll be holding her hand for stregnth, and to see her smile would be the best thing ever. I can fianlly stare into those beautiful brown eyes again.

We all hear Dani make a slight, grunt sound. We all turn our heads. Dani looks at us, like we're aliens. Yup, she has amneisa alright. I will do everything I can to  make her remember me, Remember Us.

(A/N) Hey Everyone! I know this chappie is really short. I actually wrote it in school :P I'm sorry! I promise the next chapter will be longer! I hoped you enjoyed it though! This one is complete crap I'm sorry! :( I'm so dissapointed in myself. Sorry Guys! I still love you all!

COMMENT, VOTE AND LIKE! :D IT WILL MAKE ME HAPPIER! <3

LOT'S OF LOVE, xoxoxo

xDanix