The Pregnancy Kicks In.

Chapter Thirteen <3

Draco's POV <3

I watched Harry's face go from agitated, to confused, and lastly to shock. I wanted to back away from the awkward silence, but I remembered that Weasley, Granger, and McGonagall were there too..

All I thought to do was stand and watch the twins stare at each other.

"How far along is she?" Harry, my brother-in-law, asked blankly, turning to face me.

"About a month..." I answered quietly.

Potter then turned to Alison, hurt mounted on his face and put a hand on her shoulder.

"You've been keeping this from me for a month?" Potter asked Alice.

"Harry... I was going to tell you eventually, but-"

"But what Alice? Don't you think I would want to know if I was going to be an uncle?" Harry asking, smiling a bit.

Alice smirked and hugged her brother.

"You can't scare me like that!" she laughed.

"I thought you were actually mad at me." she continued.

"Well, you could've told me earlier.." Harry drawled.

"Oh, shut up." Ali laughed, hitting Harry playfully.

"Hey Dray, come here please." she asked, holding her hand out for me.

I walked over to her and wrapped an arm around her while Harry cringed.

"Come on, Potter." I laughed. "It could be worse, I could be snogging her right now."

Alice gave a disapproving look while Potter smiled a bit and held out his hand and I greatly shook it and pulled him in, in some sort of awkward hug.

"And I heard you and Ginny in the closet the other day." I said quietly before letting go of him.

Harry blushed slightly while Alice, Granger, and Weasley gave confused stares.

"How-I.. Umm... Must be going now.." he muttered before walking away with Hermione and Ron trailing him, holding hands.

I smirked and held closely to Ali and heard a small cough behind us.

We turned and saw professor McGonagall.

"Thank you for your help today." Minerva said, smiling slightly.

Alice and I nodded.

"It's our job." Ali added, smiling.

"Thank you." McGonagall said, holding Alison's hand.

Ali smiled and let her hand drop and stifled yawned.

I held onto her tighter and kissed her head. "I think it's time we get to bed." I said teasingly.

Minerva nodded "I believe your work is done for today, thank you." she said to the both of us.

Alice nodded sleepily.

I smiled and pulled Ali to our room.

"So you're tired, love?" I asked softly, holding her close to myself.

"Just a little... I think it's just.." she yawned. "I think it's just the pregnancy." she said, yawning again.

"Speaking of which.. What were you thinking when you came out there today?" I asked, not angrily.. But frustratedly.

Alice perked up a bit. "I was doing my job." she replied hotly.

"But I told you to stay behind." I said, trying to stay calm.

"Draco... Can we discuss this in the privacy of our room.. Please?" she asked, frowning slightly.

I sighed.. "Sure." I muttered, knowing it would lead no where of I said otherwise.

Once we made it to the room I opened the door for her and watched her walk in and sighed.

"Draco I'm sorry for not listening... I... I just wanted to be a part of the action.." she said, her lip trembling, tears slowly filling her eyes, threatening to flow over.

I sighed and pulled her into my arms and kissed her head.

Ali let out a soft sob.

Then she pushed me away roughly.

"You're such an arse, Draco! Why didn't you want me out there, helping?" she snapped, her tears turning angry.

"I-i..-" I stuttered.

"I'm just kidding. I love you." she said laughing, as if I said the funniest thing in the whole world.

"Umm... Ali... Are you alri-"

"Of course I'm not alright!" she snapped.

I sighed and looked down...

"Seven more months.." I mumbled under my breath.