PROLOGUE.

And I sat there, waiting for my turn, my turn next. When the hell did this good girl turn bad, it wasn’t my fault, it was there’s, if they would have just told me the truth from the beginning, then maybe, who knows.

Maybe, maybe right now I wouldn’t be sat here, right now with his blood on my hands.

It wasn’t my fault…. Yep, yep that right, you keep telling your self that, say it a million times more, and maybe you might actually believe it your self, then again, maybe not.

They looked at me, looking at me like I was one of them now, I wasn’t, I err, maybe I was…. Was I.

My belly, it hurt, like, bad, id never been in trouble at school before, ha, should be the least of my worries, the least.

I felt sick, id never even been in side a head teachers office, never mind been screamed at, by one. I was gonna be excluded, I so was…. Man, hell was I gonna do.

I rest my head on the wall behind me, looking up at all the posters on the wall, all the ‘no condoms equal disease’ ha, they were laughable really, scare the shit out of some one and they will do what ever the hell you want them to.

‘’fucking hell, major killer, never seen the stupid bitch that fucked up before, not bad for a first timer.‘’

Praise from cease, nice.

So what, I blew up the teachers car, so what all the badest bitches now loved me. I was no one, I was no where, I was dead, and right now too, god… I want my mam.

My heart was pounding, well, no it weren’t, but I swear I could feel it, I swear I could.

I couldn’t think, I was so tired, I was so majorly hyped, I wanted to go to sleep, I didn’t want to think, I couldn’t think, I couldn’t be me, I couldn’t be this, I couldn’t be me.

I, I couldn’t feel any thing but the pain, all I was ever going to feel again, the pain.

What was I going to do, what the hell was the plan, you cant just drop a bomb shell and expect every thing to be just fine, and amazingly dandy. There had to be a plan, any plan, please.

Every thing, it was all, all fucked, all confusing…. All of it, I was scared, but I was the scary one, that’s not right, is it.

I was me, I was Kitty Woods, I was loveable, I was a big sister, a daughter, a granddaughter, and now, I was a killer, when, how why, and what the fuck.

I, err.

‘’WOODS.‘’

Jumped outta my skin I did, I didn’t want to go in there, I, I knew what the hell I was going to do, but I didn’t want to.

‘’WOODS.‘’

The picture perfect receptionist yelled for a second time, I got to my feet as gently as I could, smiling at the girls as I left for the office.

Walking in to the room, the room where so many of my friends have ended up, because they skipped school, or because of period problems, or boyfriend problems, ha, who the bloody hell in there right mind would go to the teacher to talk about sex, who, man… how odd right.

‘’sit down Kitty please.‘’

At least she was nice, then again, I didn’t like nice teachers, teachers, there was no difference between teachers and jailers, no difference at all. Teachers, they were teachers, and friends were friends, teachers couldn’t be friends, and the other way around, it was just as simple as that.

So, I did as she asked, I sat down, thank god, I knew if I didn’t sit down, I would probably fall down.

Then again, id rather sit on the floor, ha, better sitting on the floor, then on these arse killing chairs, who the hell invented plastic chairs, sadist.

‘’miss Woods, you understand how serious this is, don’t you.‘’

‘’I need help.‘’

What the fuck was I saying, what was I asking, no one could help me, no one.

Poor mrs head teacher, she looked as scared as I felt.

‘’is, is there problems at home, what is it Kitty, I can help you, but only if you tell me.’’

‘’you cant help me, no one can.‘’

My god, I sound like some sort of teen sob story.

‘’I can, I promise you, I will do all I can.‘’

‘’I killed my boyfriend.‘’

How the hell was I telling her all this fucking shit, it had nothing to do with her, fuck all to do with her, what if she gets the police, what would I do, what the fuck could I do….. I shut Joel up, didn’t I.

WHAT THE FUCK AM I EVEN SAYING.

‘’I’m sorry miss Woods, can you repeat that.’’

‘’I killed my boyfriend, you don’t believe me, of course you don’t, why the hell would you.’’

The poor woman, a heart attack was soon to follow.

‘’miss Woods, I’m not calling you a lire, is this some sort of sick joke.’’

What part of ‘I killed my boyfriend’ didn’t she get.

But, I just shook my head.

‘’Mr Joel Turp, the boy from six form.’’

‘’ye, that’s right.’’

Id been seeing Joel since I was 13, he was 2 years older then me, good looking for me actually, even had some sort of six pack, black hair, big brown eyes, we barely kissed, mam didn’t mind me seeing him, she knew I wasn’t as dumb as my friends.

‘’how did you kill him.’’

Ohh, how the hell was I to put this…. Err.

‘’we were having sex, and I..’’

‘’did you stab him.’’

I shook my head, stabbing him, it would have been clean, and over and done with in minutes.

He wouldn’t have got what he got, no one deserves that, no one.

‘’did you suffocate him.’’

I shook my head, once again. Suffocation, wouldn’t be nice, but a hell of a lot quicker then what he got.

‘’did you shoot him.’’

And I just had to laugh, I had to, I was a 16 year old girl, hell would I get a gun from.

‘’no, no I didn’t shoot him.’’

‘’then what did you do miss Woods, you blow up a teachers car, and you tell me you murdered a student, what am I meant to believe, what did you do to him.’’

‘’I bit him, bit him in the neck, and drank his blood.’’

What the hell, right.