Chapter Fifteen: Never To Far Away

Hiya to all of you amazayn readers! I hope all of you are enjoying this story so far! I can't believe More Than This has over 2000 reads! Means the world to me! Thank- you all for your continuied love and support. :) <3

WARNING: YOU MIGHT CRY..... READ WITH TISSUES!

Amber's P.O.V

We were all pushed to the back of the room. I still couldn't believe that my, our best friend Dani was gone. She just left like that, she went out of our grasp. We were all in tears. Nothing would ever be the same without Dani. Nothing.

We all watched the doctors try to revive her, to bring her back to life. I still had a spark in me, hoping that she would come back to us. We all just want our best friend back. I looked over at Zayn, who was on the floor, crying his heart out.

He looked so heartbroken and depressed. I felt so sad for him. Having to lose the love of his life, he didn't deserve this. Dani didn't deserve to die so young. It was the worst feeling on earth, knowing the person you love so much is not with you anymore. They will forever be gone. Forever.

That thought just brought me to more tears. Louis pulled me in a deep embrace. We just stood there in each others arms, holding each other, crying hard. WHY! TELL ME WHY IT HAD TO BE DANI!

The nine of us were just mourning, greiving for the loss of our beloved best friend. She may be gone, but she will NEVER be forgotten. Never. She had such a big impact on our lives, and forever will.

I couldn't even imagine all the pain that Zayn was going through right now. It must be tearing him apart. More like killing him slowly. He looks as if his life is over now. Well it is. Our lives are. Without Dani, everything will not return back to normal.

The doctors gave it last one shot. To try to revive Danielle. Still no reponse.... She's really dead. She's gone forever, away from us. Away from her family. Away from her friends. Most importantly she's gone forever from Zayn. She left her one true love forever.

The doctors started to take out some paperwork. Like the one they use to write on, for the time of death and what not. I looked over at Dani who was lying on the bed. She just looked like she was sleeping. She still looked as beautiful as ever, so peaceful. But she made a promise to us, to never leave us behind. But she did anyways.

I collapsed into the floor beside Lana, we both cried together. Louis beside me and Niall beside her. Liam and Sidra were holding each other. Harry and Kendal were hugging each other tightly. And Zayn was beside Dani, trying to get her to wake up.

"Dani, wake up! DANI! WAKE UP!" Zayn begged, with tears steaming down his face.

Everyone in the room looked at Zayn sadly.

"Dani, I know your not dead! WAKE UP! Stop joking aroun with me babe!" Zayn added.

Still no response from Dani. Zero.

"Dani, you promised we would be together! Remember forever & always? REMEMBER! You can't leave me here! I had a future planned out for us, for our happily ever after! I was going to propose to you when you turned eighteen! We were going to get married in Paris! We were supposed to have four children! We were supposed to grow old together!!!!" Zayn just kept on screaming.

Harry and Liam went over to try to pull him off Dani.

"Mate, she's gone. Let her rest." Harry said softly.

"NO HAZZA! SHE'S NOT GONE! SHE'S STILL ALIVE!!!" Zayn roared.

"Zayn.Stop your making it harder on yourself!" Liam yelled out.

"SHUT UP LIAM! SHUT THE HELL UP!" Zayn hollered at Liam.

"DO YOU THINK DANI WOULD BE HAPPY IS SHE SAW YOU LIKE THIS?" Harry suddenly shouted.

We, including Zayn stared at him in shock. Harry was never the one who would shout. It's usually Liam or Louis.

"ZAYN! YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO LOST HER! I LOST MY BEST FRIEND! YOU DON'T THINK I'M HURTING TO? WELL GUESS, WHAT IT KILLS ME TO KNOW THAT DANI IS GONE! SO STOP BEING DAMN SELFISH, AND THINK ABOUT THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU!" Harry yelled out, might I say damn loud.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP HARRY! YOU DON'T KN-" Zayn started, but got cut off when the machine started to beep like crazy. The line started to move, it wasn't one straight line anymore.

(A/N) OH SNAPPERS!!!! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!! FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! HOPED ALL OF YOU ENJOYED THIS ONE! COMMENT, VOTE AND LIKE!!!! <3 :D Lot's of Love!

xDanix