*15-The Dummies, Chase and Amy...

“Ok, stop all of you enough!” I sent a chilling glare in all three directions before taking a deep breath. “You’re both my Exes, end of story.”

Silence settled over the room before it erupted in to the loud arguments of three shifter males. I glanced at Chase who looked sympathetic and then he gave me a nod, I frowned what?

He pointed to the door and smiled. I instantly understood and looked back at the three bricking males. Then I slowly moved in the doors direction and like the wind, I was out the door without any of my “So called mates and BF”.  They didn’t even notice I was gone.

We stepped outside and he gave me a lopsided smile, he looked really cute for a second, nothing like the sexy dark stranger from the bar the night before or the business man from this morning, just a simple cute guy.

I returned the smile, feeling myself genuinely smile for the first time since everything happened. He caressed the side of my face and slid his thumb over my lower lip. I shuddered in a sexual haze of desire, and blushed, Damn this heat! I was once again thinking about all the naughty things I could do to and with, the most important client to ever graze the halls of Anderson and Greg law firm. Like pressing him against the wall and devouring his mouth.

Hmmmm, his mouth looked so soft and lick-able.  There were other things of his that looked lick-able too… like the hard chest I felt under his shirt last night or the path from his ear to his neck. Or maybe ride him like…

“Gracie, Grace.” He was saying, waving his hand in front of my face. I shut down my expression. “Oh, sorry,” I blushed again.

“It’s beautiful you know?” he asked staring at me. “What is?” I asked, biting my lip, his gaze followed the movement and he spread his legs apart. I glanced down and notice the bulge in his pants. I silently smiled in the inside, glad to know I was affecting him too.

“You, when you blush, you’re beautiful, there aren’t that many women who blush these days, it’s refreshingly amazing when you see one who does.” My heart sped up at the comment, it felt really nice to hear something boosting like that. I smiled and Dammit, Blushed again. Then I blushed again because I kept blushing. I didn’t know what to say back, I kind of just stood there, dumb struck that I guy this gorgeous was telling me I was beautiful. It was like when I was younger and tomboyish all over again, the beginning of the end of the my boyish ways, when I started becoming more “Lady like”.

Finally when he noticed all I did was blush and the moment was getting more awkward. He said, “Do you want to take a walk?” I nodded and he led the way.

“So, Gracie, tell me about you.” He asked as we made our way down the street. People looked over but I didn’t mind, I was walking down the street with a gorgeous guy, me! Gracie the tomboy, of course people were going to look.

“Well, umm there isn’t much to know really, I'm sure Anderson filled you in”. I said to him. All our big deal clients were given information on the lawyers that would be presenting them, so I’m sure he already knows everything.

“Yes, your professional file, not your personal.” he watched me while we walked, I gazed at him from the corner of my eye, suddenly feeling like a little girl with a huge crush. I liked the way he watched my legs, the swing of my hips, they way he looked me in the eye but also at the same time subtly glanced at my lips and glimpsed down my blouse. Usually I wouldn’t allow this but I was feeling adventurous, bold, I don’t know if it’s my new attitude on life ever since I was attacked or the heat making me feel like this but I liked it!

“Well, I grew up here.” I supplied, it felt really weird to talk about myself.

“Yes, what else, let me guess, you were the beautiful cheerleader whom all the boys loved.” The mischievous glint in his eyes told me he was playing around. I loved how he could change and play around quickly.