Ummm..... Ok then

Hey! It's everybody's favorite weirdo!

~Cindy!

-For every M&M you eat, you have to run the length of a football feild to burn off the calories!

-The famous, 'We're gonna need a bigger boat...' scece in Jaws  was actually unscripted.

-The term 'nerd' originated from Dr. Seuss's book, "If I Ran a Zoo."

-If the sun burned out, we wouldn't know it until 8 minutes later, because that's how long it takes from light to travel from the sun to Earth.

-Hummingbirds are the only birds that can fly backwards.

-The earliest dinosaur found was Eoraptor, which lived 230 million years ago in Argentina.

-Did you know that mosquitoes can get viruses from you? If you have malaria and get bitten by a mosquito, then that mosquito now has malaria.

-There is no word you can write with the bottom row of the keyboard.

-40%of all fish live in fresh water, but less than .01% of Earth's water is fresh water.

-Abraham Lincon hated being called 'Abe.' I found Lincon's new nickname!

-Friggatriskaidekaphobia is fear of Friday the 13th.

-You drive in a parkway and park in a driveway.

-Helen Keller wasn't born blind and deaf, she was 19 months old when she got a fever that caused her to become blind and deaf.

-Women blink twice as much as men.

-There is only one McDonadls in the world that has turquoise arches, it's in Sedona, Arizona.

-The Guiness world record for the most commonly stolen book from the library is the Guiness Book of World Records.

-Joan of Arc, Alexander the Great, Napolean, Oprah, and Obama are all left-handed.

-There is a town/city called Lincon in every state of the USA.

-If you spell out all the numbers individually, you'll have to get to a thousand before you find an A.

-it's impossible to eat 6 saltine crackers in under a minute without licking your lips.

-2% of the world's population has red hair. O.o What happened to the Weasleys?

-The lightsaber sound made in Star Wars was made by recording the sound of a slinky while it moves.

-A Boeing 747's wingspan is longer than the Wright Brother's first flight.

That's all for now, but we'll keep posting!

Found at  http://www.allrandomfacts.com