A fresh start

Hi! my name is Kianna.M and this story is about me trying to start fresh

so I lived an amazing life in California not to popular but well known. I have great supportive friends but only four main ones Liz, Kaleigh,Naomi and Alyssa they always stuck by me and helped me through every thing there for me no matter what I could always txt or call if I needed something they were the best friends friends I could ever ask for we always make jokes or make fun of  are crushes to emmbarruss each other in front of are crushes were just those type of ppl and we weren't changing for no one.

One day after school ended I took off after the bell to catch up to my friend. Were all in different periods so we try to stay close by as much as we can we all head over to the bus together and liz has to walk alone to her bus we talk about how are days went Naomi man can she talk... lol got love her she talks about her boy problems almost every guy in the school likes her and she hung uo on one guy the most uglyest dude ever well a little ugly but who am I to juge the hole way home we make the most noise on the bus and get yelled at every 5  minutes were loud girls what can I say when the bus finally gets to my stop my friends have already left as walk out the bus my bf and my friend is waiting for me they are both in 9th grade so they get out before us were 7th and 8th so im supper happy to see my bf I haven't seen him in about a week it been a long time for me so   we walked are selfs to my house with the sun hitting my face the smell of flawers 81 degress out so  we get a little tired lol we are so lazy! as we get to my house my mom pulls me to another room to talk thinking she had gotten a call from the school I had recently got into a fight at school in the locker rooms witch is a long story but instead she tells me that my dad got orders and im going to Airzona I burst in to tears I didn't want to leave I didn't want to start a new school I don't want new friends I was happy I loved my life but then I started to hate it I don't want to go its just sooo not fair I could stay here with a friend finish school and hang all weekend and have my fun life.

But befor I knew it it was to late the house had been packed I was saying bye to every one and it was time to go. I moved in with my grandma just for a few mouths and started a new school I HATE this new school theres no one I fit in with they still line up and have fun Friday and ressus its just so different  they were the same clothes for P.E my 1st day there SUCKED!!! I wnt home and CRIED till I fell asleep my mom was trying to make me feel better nothing could work when I woke up I face timed kaleigh and told about school she tried to help me to she told me school was going over there and ever sence I left the hole group spread apart they all found new clicks with didn't make me feel any better. Its about 7:00pm so I take a shower eat dinner and cry my self to sleep for the 2nd day of school wutch im NOT looking forward to Im used to starting at 9:00 or 8:40 but nooooo!!!!! this new starts at 7:45 d theres uniforms so wish me luck for yet another day of trying to fit in :?