Chapter Twenty-One

Sasuke and the rest of the group left early that morning while i went to get my new bathing suit.

It was a bikini, but it wasn't too revealing. When i tried it on, a few guys who didn't know me stopped and wolf whistled at me, making me blush. But i bought that suit.

Kakashi came to my house as i was packing. As per usual, he just waltzed in and hugged me.

I laughed. "Good to see you too."

"We're leaving soon. The rest of us are already waiting for you at the gate."

"I'll only be a second. I just need to pack my shoes."

"Hurry." he kissed my neck and i giggled.

"You're distracting me from getting packed! I'll race you to the gate just give me a- Hey! Kakashi! Give me back my bag!"

"I'll bet you that i can beat you to the gate carrying your bag."

I went up to him and leaned in close to his face and teased him. "You. Wish."

And i bolted. I heard him laugh and chase after me.

Asuma, Kurenai, Guy, and Iruka saw us coming.

"Run Yuuki! Beat him!" Kurenai and Iruka cheered me on.

"Go Kakashi!" Guy yelled.

Kakashi pulled ahead of me so i ran faster and got back ahead just before we reached the gate.

Kakashi finished just after me and held out my bag woth a sheepish look on his face.

I took it while saying "Told you so."

Iruka whistled as he reached Kakashi's side. "Hatake, you are so whipped."

Kakashi sweat dropped a second later. "You're right."

"So where are we headed?" I asked.

"Not too far. About another hours walk." Asuma said.

"Good, because i'm killing for a swim as soon as we get there. I'm already wearing my suit." i rolled my shoulders.

"You're wearing it already? Can i see?" Kakashi asked.

Guy scoffed. "My eternal rival. There is much you need to learn about women. They are flowers that need to be watered with praise for all their beauty! Not asked to strip!" he broke into one of his speeches.

Kakashi turned to him. "Did you say something Guy?"

Guy anime fell.

I kept on walking. "You'll see it as soon as we get there. Hey Asuma, Kurenai, if we move at a faster pace?"

"About fifteen minutes. " Asuma answered.

"Well, i don't know about you guys but i'm running the rest of the way." i started.

Kurenai nodded. "I'm coming with you."

We reached the beach in ten minutes. It was gorgeous, like one from the movies. There wasn't really anyway to describe it.

I took off my top while running into the water laughing.

The temperature was perfect and i swam out about a hundred meters. Something grabbed me from underneath and took me under.

I squealed as i came back up. "Are you trying to drown me! Jesus Iruka!"

He laughed. "Scared? I'm a shark! Better swim away or i'm gonna eat you!"

I splashed some water at him and swam away, him coming after me. I was so lucky. Guys were chasing me everywhere! Only one for me though.

Iruka finally gave up when he couldn't catch me and went back to shore. I noticed Kakashi wasn't anywhere to be seen so i went to shore as well.