Chapter Thirteen: Hopeless

Hello Everyone! I hope all of you enjoy this chapter! There is going to be alot of drama in this one, and also in the next chappies! xo Lot's of love! <3 

Now to the chapter! :P

Zayn's P.O.V

When I slipped out of Liam's room, I ran over to an abandoned park. Well at this time anyway. It was raining hard, but I honestly do not care. I could get sick for all i care. I was crying so hard right now, tears were streaming down my face endlessley. I took cover underneath a tree, and just sat there for so long staring into the distance.

It made me sick to see the rest of them happy and okay. While Dani is in the hospital in critical condition. They were all so alive and okay. It's not fair. Not fair at all.

Why did all of this have to happen to Dani. It's not fair, I've just gotten together with her for a few days and this happens. I remember everything. Her gorgeous smile, her beautiful laugh.  We were always together, through the good and the bad. All my memories of her come flooding to my head.

I remember all the memories we had together. All of our moments we shared as children.. How we grew up together through out high school. She was my number one supporter when I tried out for the X Factor. She never left my side once. She was always beside me, smiling. But all of those were in the past now...

Now, she's fighting for her life. When she should be here with me. I should have my arms wrapped around her, pulling her close into my chest. I should be breathing in her yummy vinalla scent. I should see her beautiful chocolate brown eyes staring into mines. I should see her smiling her winning smile.

But instead she is bed ridden. She's asleep, not waking up. She's in a damn hospitial. She might not even wake up. I shiver at the thought of Dani not waking up again. It's like a knife is being stabbed into my heart repeatdly. I can't bear the thought of losing Dani forever. I can't live without her.

She is the sun in my world, without her it's filled with darkness and storms. She is the reason I get up every morning with a smile on my face. She is my stregnth, my rock and foundation. But she's not here with me, my stregnth is gone. I'm weak and vunrable without her.

She can't die, she can't leave me all alone here. If she does die, then I would be right next in line. Without her I can't live. At least in the end, I know I'd be with her. But she won't die, I won't let her. We made a promise to stay together forever and always. And it will remain that way, forever.

It kills me to know that I can't protect her from this. She's the only one who can fight it. But I want to help her so bad. I'll be by her bedside talking to her and praying, but in the end only she will decide if she wants to wake up or not. I hate this feeling of feeling worthless. I'm usually the one protecting her from all the bad things in the world. But this was one thing II couldn't save her from.

I slipped my BlackBerry out of my pocket to check out what was going on:

@Real_Liam_Payne : I feel so sad and empty right now. One of my best friends is in the hospitial fighting for her life. Please, #PrayForDani . It would mean the world to me. @DanielleCassieA is an amazing girl. We love you Baby D. </3