Rooming With Royals [5]

I'm so sorry for the wait guys. Please understand that I am under pressure. I have mid-term exams with a lot of studies. The good new is that I sang in front of the president of the best collage in my country. There were hundreds of people watching me and they cheered VERY loud when my song ended! I got standing ovations everywhere :P

Vote if you like the story.

Comment if you would like to support.

Fan if you loved it !

-----

Ch.5

I looked at my schedule taking everything in. First, I have English literature. I mentally groaned. Come on, who is interested in literature? If they give us Shakespeare's 'Romeo and Juliet', all you need to know is 'and Juliet is the sun', that's all.

Okay, going on to the next period, Physics. Great, a full hour discussing something that I don't care about. My eyes went down to the third period to find Biology. Is Tuesday my unlucky day or what? I have the three subjects that I hate in a row. Wonderful right?

My eyes wandered to the next session and a smile grew on my lips. The fourth period is a break. My smile turned into a frown when I realized that I have no one to sit next to. I shrugged and read what was next. I was used to sitting alone in my old school; it was something normal.

Music was next. I liked that. I used to play the piano but I quit. I wondered where the music class was and what it looked like. I never really took music classes at school, only arts and sports. The thing is, I'm a talented person. No one knows that I play the piano, dance and sing. I usually keep those things to myself, no one cares about the talents that I have.

After music, I have Chemistry. Another subject that I suck at. My eyes drifted to the last period. Oh my gosh. Why? Why did anyone have to invent something so antagonizing called math? Yupp, I hate math. It's one of my sworn enemies other than chili and sushi. Yeah, I hate sushi. I don't know why but I just do.

I frowned when I saw that this was my schedule for today. Isn't today's schedule a bit short or what? I shrugged folding the paper then putting it in my pocket. Oh, what the hell, I won't say anything. I mean, who wants more hours? I picked up my backpack that was on the floor and left my room.

I read some of the school rules. They said not to wear anything too exposing or that flashy. I was wearing black skinny jeans with a black hoody. I wore black boots that had some fur on the top and had my hair loose. Laughter was coming from the living room. It must be the guys.

I stepped into the living room and saw Bryson and Giovanni laughing about something. Remus was shaking his head with a smile on his face and Eros was chuckling. My eyes went to Bryson once again but went wide when I noticed what Eros was doing. Wait, he was smiling?

I looked at Eros once again but he was glaring at me. All of them were staring at me. Bryson and Remus were frowning same as Giovanni. Why are they looking at me like that? Is something wrong? Both Remus and Bryson were looking at my clothes dissatisfied.

"Morning." I said while looking at them. They all murmured 'morning' back but the duo were still looking at my clothes disapprovingly. I crossed my arms and tapped my foot. This is getting annoying. Why are they looking at my clothes? Is there something wrong with them?

"What?" I snapped making them look at me with upset eyes. Did I do something wrong? "Let me get this straight." Remus started. He was wearing black pants with a white shirt and a leather jacket. His hair was messy making him look good, I can't believe I just said that.