Chapter 5: Lea Of The Mountain

Written By: DGrayManLover

Chapter 5,

--Odd's POV--

We exit out of the way tower and we are in the mountain sector. As soon as we step foot on the sector its slope begins to change.

"Jeremy is Xana doing this?" Ulrich asks. I bend down lower toward the sector's floor to keep from losing my balance.

"No, its something else. Watch out, the slope is going to change to where the sector's upside down. I'll send your vehicles."

"This is so weird."  Yumi says. I nod in agreement. I just hope Jeremy hurries up with our vehicles because I really don't want to be virtualized forever.

Our vehicles materialize just in time. We hurry and jump on quickly flying off into the air. I can see Ulrich freaking out slightly over his fear of heights so he just sits there with his eyes closed. I watch the mountain sector turn completely upside down. When it stops moving we see a girl standing there waiting on us. We guide our vehicles down to the mountain sectors floor once again.

The girl smiles and once again she looks exactly like Aelita. Only this one is a purple Aelita. The purple was the same purple as the one on my cat suit.

"Let me guess, we have to beat you in order to get past you?" I say. The girl just nods. She hasn't spoken yet but I assume she'd sound exactly like the two prior to her.

We all try to see if our powers work again after Lena's attack and they do. "Yes, they're back." I aim my fist at the girl before yelling. "Laser arrow." An arrow shoots out of my paw and it barely misses the girl. Then she puts her arm out to me just like I just did and an arrow flies out. It hits me and I fly back. Yeah, that actually kind of hurt.

"Ow." I groan. I sit back up before slowly standing.

"Odd, quit messing around and let's get this over with." Ulrich says as he pulls out his sabers. Then I look at the girl, she holds out her hands and two purple sabers appear in them. She's copying every move we make. Ulrich uses his super speed and then the girl copys him and uses her own super speed. When they impact Ulrich is thrown back.

"How did she do that?" He says.

The girl smiles. "Power absorption, by the way my name is Lea. Thanks for asking."

Yumi pulls out her fans and purple ones appear in her Lea's hands. Ulrich, Yumi and I close in on her and we manage to throw her off the edge of the sector.

"The slope is changing back." Jeremy informs us. "Better get back on your vehicles."

We floated off the sector and watched as it flipped back over. We jumped down onto the right side of the sector and ran to the tower. We entered and waited for Jeremy to tell us whether we could continue or not.

--Lea's POV--

So, they thought they defeated me by throwing me off the edge of the sector. They aren't very smart, I have all of Aelita's powers and she can fly. Plus I can walk upside down. I flipped back up onto the right side of the mountain sector and was joined by Azalea and Lena. I walk up to them and sigh.

"They won't get past the others."

Then Lena says. "You won't get past the three of us."

"What?" I say confused. "There's only two of you and what are you talking about?"

They both close their eyes and open them. There eyes are flashing with Xana symbols.

"No." I say. Then someone else joins us. Its him. "Lena, Azalea stop. What are you doing?"

--Jeremy's POV--

I was searching for Aelita on the network some more when I noticed that something was following Ulrich, Odd, and Yumi. I heard a scream come out from the computer.

"Yumi, was that you." I say into the mike.

"No." She answers.

"It came from outside the tower." Ulrich notes.

"We'll go check real quick." Odd says.

--Yumi's POV--

When we exited the tower their was no one there.

"Well, is there anything there?" Jeremy asks.

"No." Odd says.

"Xana must be trying to delay us by making us paranoid." Ulrich says and I agree.

We enter the tower again and we fall to the next sector.

----

Video: Say It (Follow Me) By: TOPP DOGG

-DGrayManLover