Three

"Oh my gosh, you're okay! I'm so sorry!" Sarah cried wrapping her arms around me and squeezing the air out of my lungs. She released me and I took in a breath.

"Its fine. Sorry I missed the mating..."

"Its fine. It's great your okay, runt." Jay squoze me gently, unlike his mate. Next to hug me where my parents and the rest of the pack celebrated, I denied a party, so they had a quiet drink instead. Me, I just headed to bed, with Blake.

"So when are we going to tell them, about us being mates?"

"Whenever Babe. Whenever suits you suits me too." He kissed my head and began stroking my hair.

"I can't wait, your the best thing that ever happened to me. Your beautiful, runt or not. But your hair is wierd."

"What? How?" I giggled.

"Its white gold when dry and brown when wet."

"Did you hit your head?"

"No, I just missed you and might aswell get it out before we have our mating." He chuckled.

_*_

As I walked down the halls I saw everybody looked at me with either envy or longing. Even when I sat at the table for lunch.

"Why is everybody acting like this?" I burst, I couldn't take it anymore.

"You should know, you and Blakely. I am so happy for you." My mother squealed. I looked at Blake.

"Sorry I didn't tell you, I wanted it to be a surprise." He whispered.

"Excuse me." I said before leaving the room in brisk strides. I wasn't angry, just upset he didn't tell me.

Blake entered our room. I stayed looking out of the window, barely acknowledging him. "Kayla, look, I am sorry I told your parents wrong. Please dont be mad at me."

"I just... I wanted to tell them together. I appreciate what you did, but..."

"Okay, well let's start afresh. We will plan together, its all us now. Promise."

_*_

I sat on the sofa looking at normal, human wedding dresses. I liked none. "Found a dress yet, dear?" My mother asked.

"No, I'm going to get one taylor made. None feel right or have my, personality on them." I sighed. She nodded and went off to find the royal designer, leaving me to think about what I wanted.

_*_

I walked down the long corridor towards the royal designers room when I heard to voices. One familiar, soft and innocent, with a hint of coldness and spite. A female and a male. The males voice was deep and rough, slightly raspy, with an air of danger. I pressed my body to the wall and listened.

"Do you think the attack will work, uncle?" The girl said.

"Why yes, I am pretty sure that they won't be expecting it. It would be heavily guarded but, seeing as its a special event, they can't shift because of human relatives." I froze. What attack. Then the male continued. "The rougues will get what's coming for them. Let's speak elsewhere, Frost."

Frost, who the help was Frost? I waited until the footsteps faded away before continuing down the hall.

I looked at the new woman in the mirror, her dress was blood red and she had a black, velvet cloak. I had a thing for cloaks. A golden tiara sat on top of my head and red ribbons bunched my hair loosely in curls. I looked, like a royal...

Looking through the window, snow began to fall, which reminded me...

"Mum, does our pack have a Frost?"

"Not that I know of dear, why?" She looked up, curiosity written on her face.

"No reason. Am I okay to check the pack records?"

"Of course, my little runt is becoming a wolf." I left my mother blabbering on to the stylist whilst I went to check the records.

_*_

"Kay, Kay wake up." I lifted my head off the large record book. I yawned before looking at Blake.

"What time Is It?"

"Bed time for you, Princess. We cant have you sleeping a thousand years."

"No, I have to do this." I said pointing to the books.

"What?"

"Find the wolf named Frost. It's something I need to do."

"We have no Frost. Try another pack. Here." He handed me the record book of the eclipse pack. There It was, first on the F section.

Name: Frost
Gender: Female
Age: 22
Position: Future Luna.

I looked at Blake. "We need to catch her."

"Why?"

"Please, just trust me. Something isn't right here. She has been on our territory without permission, and she brought a male." Blake went into instant panic and protect mode.

"But, your... Our... We need to tell your parents about the... and Frost..."

"And we will, tomorrow. Right now, It's

bedtime."