43. "No take backs"

Chp43. "No take backs"

----------------------------------------

Dedicated to- Kidrauhllover44

----------------------------------------

It was all a blur in my eyes. Everything that once mattered, didn't even really seem to existence anymore. The little things that I just couldn't simply get over, were now agent history. And I have to admit that it felt damn good to finally be able to feel myself again- to feel whole. It had been such a long while since I had experienced that feeling. Maybe too long to be exact.

I guess things like these don't really hit you, you know? And when they do, it's too much to handle. I've been through a lot and for once I was able to finally breathe. To finally take in that breath of air and feel good about myself. Yeah, everything clearly wasn't perfect. In fact, it was far from that. But truthfully I didn't care. I didn't care simply because I learned not to. I couldn't keep holding on to something that was plain going to turn out into being nothing. I needed to let go. And I had.

And let me tell you straight up that it sure wasn't easy. But it was worth it. And maybe it was because of one person, one person who caused me so much yet made me feel such way. After having long nights, eventful days, nonstop butterflies, and even petty arguments, I had officially came to my senses and truthfully admitted to myself that I indeed had a thing for him. I had feelings for Austin. I wasn't really sure if he felt the same, but I told myself that I didn't care. Or at least tried to convince myself.

Maybe he did have a thing for me, his vibe was showing it. I'm allowing myself to be happy, and if it's him that is currently brining a smile to my face, then so be it. Besides, I also came to acceptance with the fact that it wasn't going to be anything real. I know that. I am moving right after summer, so I wasn't really expecting much. I was just okay and satisfied with what I was getting.

"Are you sure we are allowed here?" I asked concerned. Though I knew the answer to that. We weren't allowed here, the sign above saying "Keep Out" made it pretty clear. But Austin didn't care, he never does.

"Relax Mia. I've done this so many times. Stop being so uptight and have fun for once in your life." He says leading the way as I follow behind.

"I do so have fun!" I protested. Who was he to tell me if I do or don't have any fun? I have fun, I always have fun. I think?

"Spending all your time in your room scrolling through whatever site you're always on and watching reruns of Friends and The Office is not the definition of fun." Austin says with a playful smile. Obviously teasing me.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "How do you know I do that? Have you been creeping on me?" I teased back. I had told him once on how I usually always watch Friends or The Office, but I didn't really expect him to even remember that yet alone speak about it.

"Don't question me." He raised his voice, but I knew he was only joking. "And you told me about that once..."

"Well I didn't expect you to actually remember."

"I always remember everything you tell me. Even if it's the simple non important things." Austin admitted, catching me by a complete surprise.

"Everything?" I questioned a little too curious to know.

"Everything." He confirmed.

I would be lying if I said that didn't touch me at all. That would be nothing but a damn lie, a bad one too. Right now I was currently trying to manage my breathing. How pathetic was I? One little thing he says and here I am falling and gasping for air. God, I really do needed help.