Chapter Five

I've been slacking on writing bad, but that's because I was extremely busy, plus I wasn't in the writing mood. I'm back, though! I'm not quite as busy, and I NEED to write! <3 Give the vote button a little love if you're glad I'm back and you enjoy this chapter.

    This morning Declan and Carson left to go do some last minute preparations for today, and I'm honestly glad they did. I've had something on my mind, and it was bothering me pretty badly, so I decided to call Rachel and have her come over.

     Shortly after we hung up the phone, the door bell ringed downstairs and I invited Rachel in.

"I've missed you, girl!" She said as she hugged me tightly.

"You saw me last night!" We both giggled.

     We headed upstairs that way we could get ready, and I decided to wait a bit to tell her what had been bothering me. I wasn't sure if I was ready to tell her or not, so I didn't even say anything, I just started digging through my closet in attempt to find the perfect out fit for today.

"Oooh! That one, it looks so pretty on you!" Rachel said as I looked at one of the outfits I love the most.

"I think I'll wear it." I smiled.

"Good choice!" She said, looking proud, causing us to laugh.

     I went off into my own little world and thought about things. Rachel was someone who I could trust since I met her, and she's caring. She would know exactly what to tell me to do. I mean, look at her, she's basically your best friend, and the only female you really trust with this information.

"Something bothering you?" Rachel asked, as she looked over at me sitting on the bed. She was in my bathroom, applying her makeup.

"No." I said quickly, then changed my mind. "Yes.... No.... Maybe... Yeah." I couldn't make up my mind of whether or not I should mention it, but I decided on doing so, because I needed to ask her what to do.

"What's going on, Av?" Rachel asked, walking over to the bedside and taking a seat beside me.

"I'm..."

"You can tell me, Avalon." She hugged me, which made me feel I could rely on her.

"My period's late." I blurted out. 

"How late is it?" She asked, totally calm.

"Almost three weeks." I sighed.

"Alright, let's get ready, we'll go to the store and get you a couple pregnancy  test's." 

"Rach.." I started to speak.

"Yes?" 

"How do you think Carson will feel?" I wasn't scared, but at the same time, I was.

"I think he'd be upset that you didn't go to him first." I knew she was right.

"I know, it's just, I needed, I don't, but.." 

"Calm down." She laughed a little.

"Maybe I should wait and take the test, ya know, with him."

"If that's what you want to do, whichever way you feel comfortable."

"I think I will." She gave me a tight, understanding hug.

     I was glad to finally have it off of my chest, even though I felt a tad bit guilty about not telling Carson first. I think he'll understand. He is a pretty understanding guy. I just hope that if I am pregnant, we're ready for a baby.

*Later that day*

     We arrived at Disney a little bit ago, and so far we're having a blast. I've never seen any of us with smiles this big, and I had totally forgotten about everything running through my head. I knew exactly when I was going to tell him. But it's true, Disney is the happiest place on Earth, especially if you're holding the sexiest, and sweetest man's hand there.

     Another true saying would be that time flies when you're having fun, because it seemed as if the day had went by in the blink of an eye, and right now we were headed out  to eat. I was going to tell him when we were eating. 

     When we arrived at the restaraunt, Carson and I got a table in a private room, and I'm sure Declan and Rachel did as well, but I wasn't sure considering I couldn't take my eyes off of Carson. He was always so sweet, and spoiled me.

"You know, you don't have to do this." I smiled at him, my hands resting on the table.

"I know." He placed his hands on mine, rubbing soothingly. "I wanted to. You deserve it, angel." He spoke softly, lifting my hand and kissing it. 

"I love you." I smiled.

"I love you, Avalon." He smiled right back. It was that smile that always drives me crazy, of course, everything he does gives me the same affect.

     We started eating our meal, which was absolutely delicious. He always knew how to pick the best food. The food that always looked the most expensive, too. 

"Is something on your mind, sweet heart?" He asked, looking at me.

"Kind of." I spoke softly.

"What is it, love? You can talk to me about anything." 

"It's...Well..."

"You don't have to if you don't want to, I never want to pressure you into anything."

"It's fine, really, it's just.." I couldn't seem to get it out. I wasn't afraid he'd be mad, infact, I was quite sure it'd be the exact opposite, but for some reason I couldn't say it.

"It's okay." He cooed, as he walked around the table, and sat close to me.

"I think... I may be... We may have... I'm... You're... I think I''m pregnant!" I finally was able to get it out. I looked at Carson, and at first, his facial expression was shock. Within seconds, he looked overjoyed.

"We're going to have a baby? Oh, love, that's wonderful!" He kissed my lips deeply.

"I'm not sure yet, I haven't taken a test."

"What are you waiting for?! Let's get out of here and get one!" He stood up quickly, and with excitement. I'd never seen him so excited before.

"Shouldn't we tell-" was all I managed to say before we hurridly ran out of the store, of course, Carson had payed in advance.

_______________________________________________________________________

*A/N: What do you guys think?! :) I hope you enjoyed it. Vote and comment! <3