Author's Note

Dearest Reader,

After a lot of contemplation, cups of coffee, and pointless doodles, I have decided to radically change Threshold--as in, it's not gonna take place on earth anymore. A lot of my recent inactivity has been due to me deciding whether I wanted to continue this version of Threshold while I built that version, or whether that version would be able to happen at all. Fortunately for me, I've had some recent brainstorming breakthroughs. Not-so-fortunately for you, this means I'm going to put this version of Threshold on hold. I don't plan to finish this--it's plot holes and flaws are too great to put in the effort. Anything could happen, but don't count on it. I really haven't a clue when I will start writing Threshold 2.0, it might be next week, next month, maybe next year (I hope not!). I've got a lot to work through, and I've finally learned not to rush into stories... Hehe. But it's happening. I've been doing a lot more brainstorming than I've done in a long time, and Threshold-better-than-ever will be coming to a computer near you sometime in the not-so-distant future.

Thank you so much for having read Threshold thus far, and for the helping comments and bits of encouragement! Trust me, this didn't go to waste. I learned a lot, and a lot of this stuff will still be present, just a bit more fantastic. I'm sorry that I can't just give you the finished story. Thank you again for reading, and I'm sorry we never got to see this through. You guys have meant the world to me. You are the reason I'm willing to restart--I want Threshold to be the best it can be.

~Kayzi

P.S. This would be a great time to share any of those wacky ideas that never would have fit before. Remember, OTHER WORLD. Full of possibilities.